Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning with a really weird feeling. I felt like I could see everything. Hear everything. Smell everything?

Wait, never mind that. Why am I on the kitchen floor? Gerard had his head on my ass, asleep, while Frank had his stomach over my back.

What the fuck.

I stood up making them both hit the floor and looked around. Something feels off.

"What the hell, Lottie." Gerard grumbled and rubbed his eyes. Frank was still asleep.

I shrugged him off and stepped over him, beginning to walk out. "Where you going?" He asked.

"Bathroom?" I asked, now realizing that I have no idea where it is.

"Across from Mikey and Rays bedroom." He said and rolled over, probably going back to sleep. I walked down to where the bathroom was and walked in, closing the door behind me.

I went to look at myself in the mirror only for there to be nothing. Is that a half camp thing?

Suddenly the door burst open and in walked Mikey, pulling out the drawers and looking through them. He didn't have a reflection either.

"Morning Mikey." I smiled down at him.

"Morning." He smiled and looked up, noticing the mirror as well. "Wait, I thought you weren't full." He said, looking at the mirror and then to me.

"I'm not. I'm only half."

"Then your reflection would be there. Look." He said, pressing his hand to the mirror and pulling it away. Only fingerprints remained. "I don't have one either."

"So... I'm full vamped now." I stated.

"Mhm! But I gotta go, me and Ray are on a very important mission." He said before skipping out.

I laughed at the kid fore storming out to the kitchen. "Gerard you fucking bitch!"

"What?" He asked, rolling over to face me.

"You said I was only half." I yelled at him.

"Well you were. Until last night."

"What the fuck happened last night then?"

"You we're drunk and we wanted to be too." Frank said, looking over at me.

I do remember them asking that now. "Yeah but I didn't say you could take all!"

"Actually you did. While you were drunk." Gerard said, hopping up and walking towards me. "So don't get mad at me." He smiled, tapping my face before kissing my cheek and walking off.

What the actual fuck.

I was too stunned to speak as I watched him walk off then I looked back at Frank who was smirking at me.

"What're you looking at?" I snapped.

"Nothing. Nothing." He chuckled and covered his eyes with his arms. "Man I'm the only half now. And I'm like more of three fourths."

"I can change that." I smiled, jumping to the opportunity.

"Would you? Gerard won't and he won't let the other two." He smiled, jumping up.

"Well he's not the boss of me, hell yeah I will." I stated and sped towards him, holding him to the counter as I bit down on his neck, sucking hard as to finish before Gerard comes back.

"Fuck..." Frank muttered, probably from the pain.

And once I couldn't taste any more, I ripped my teeth off and wiped the blood from my lips. "And, there you go."

"Thanks." He smirked and rubbed his neck.

"How you feeling?" I asked. Suddenly I was pushed to the floor and Gerard was inspecting Frank.

"You let her?" He asked, clearly pissed.

"G, you wouldn't. And I don't want to be human." He rolled his eyes, walking passed him and down the hall.

Gerard spun on his heel to face me. "Do you know what the fuck you just did?" He asked.

"Drank his blood because he asked me to..?" I asked.

"Yes. Exactly. Why would you do that?" I sighed and walked towards him, stopping right in front of him.

"He asked me too because you were too pussy to do so. Ima go check on him." I said kissed his cheek, fluffing up his hair before waking off.

"Bitch." I heard him mumble under his breath as I walked down to find him. I knocked on the first door: no answer. I knocked on the second: no answer. God which ones his? I knocked on the third: "Come in." He shouted.

I carefully opened the door and walked in to see no one.

"Frank?" I called out, looking around only for him to drop down in front of me.

"I could t float till now! This is so cool." He smiled.

"So your enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! Can you float?" He asked and sat down, mid air.

"I'm not sure." I chuckled at his childish excitement.

"Here, not in the door way. You may hit your head." He said, take my hand and pulled me into his room. "Just jump, and focus on floating."

I jumped a little bit but didn't even jump off my tippy toes. I guess I was scared.

"Come on, you gotta actually jump. And you can't feel pain so you'll be okay."

I sighed and took three small jumps before I took a big jump and didn't hit the ground. I gasped when I looked down to see that nothing was below me. "I'm doing it!"

He then floated next to me, holding my hand so I didn't fall.

Then Gerard walked in. "Hey, I'm sorry for getting pissed about it. I should've done it sooner." I dropped down and began to walk out but Gerard grabbed my wrist. "You can stay."

"No, it's okay. You two can talk." I said and walked out, going to Mikey and Rays room. I shouldn't be here anyways.