Chapter Five

I knocked twice before I walked in, closing the door behind me. "Hey, I'm gonna go on a walk. I'll be back." I lied, I dunno if I'm gonna come back. Being in a house of vampires and boys, yeah I shouldn't be here. Although I am a vampire and have no where to go.

I'll be fine.

They both nodded and went back to playing.

I sighed and turned around, walking out of the room and down the hall, heading towards the door. I sighed before walking out and walking down the drive way. I have no fucking clue where I'm going.

After a few hours of walking I felt a little off. Like something was about to happen. I don't know if it's bad or good.

As I made my way down the dirt road that I was currently walking, I heard a twig snap. 

And it didn't smell like an animal. Or human for that matter.

It smelt like a vampire, kinda familiar but it's different.

"Surprise!" I heard someone yell from above before the dropped down on top of me, holding me to the ground. "Did you miss me? Where you think your going anyways?" Frank chuckled as Gerard's black spiked boots came into sight.

"Why'd you leave?" He asked.

"Just taking a stroll." I said, pulling my arms out from underneath me as I rolled over, Frank was now straddling my stomach. "Can you get off?"

"Nope, not until you be honest." He stated.

"I was leaving." I rolled my eyes in which Frank jumped up.

"Why?" Gerard asked as I stood up as well.

"Cause I'm in a house full of dudes. Who knows what you'll do." I said and went to walk but Gerard stood in front of me.

"Ok, first of all. Two of us are fucking twelve and the two of us are mature enough to know better." He snapped, clearly angry about it.

"Yeah well it's still weird. You basically killed me and then expect me to live with you."

"Yeah because you'll die out here. And I thought we bonded." He said, now looking kinda upset.

"Bonded? As in... you thought we were friends?"

"Ouch. But no, it's a vampire thing. I'm not explaining it to you." He snapped. "Now are you coming back or not?"

"Ugh, fine. But only for Mikey and Ray and because I have no where else to go." I stated and spun on my heel, beginning to walk back towards their house.

(Sorry it's short)