Part two

Pastrine Callimari

I didn't come all the way from California to Manhattan to realize this home was also sold to a woman. Not even just a woman, an Italian delusional woman. I needed a home I can work in peace from the toxicity of Pennsylvania. Too many nagging women just to run into another across the world. I had to call my cousin to figure what is actually going on and why there is a female in my house.

"Cousin! Nice to hear from you. How is the house?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes as he screams through the phone.

"Mal, you messed up big time."

"What's the problem?"

"There is a woman in my house claiming that it's hers. Mind explaining dear ol cousin why that might be?"

"Ohh..I could've sworn there was another property available must've been a mix up with the system."

"Yea? So, what you're going to do about it." There was a brief pause before he spoke.

"So, the deal is, once the contract is already published there's no other way unless you stay for a year. Once you stay for a year the contract is lifted and reset for next year unless you want to stay."

"A year?! you're telling me I have to stay with her for a year! This can't be happening." I ran a hand over my face and look back towards the doorframe to see her standing nearby, face pale. She walked back inside, and I took a quick glance of her body as she walked away. Not now Pastrine..I shook it off and returned back to my oh so lovely cousin.

"I'm sorry Past I thought everything was settled correctly I may need to hire some new management."

"You know what. I can deal with a year, but I swear if some shit goes down...I know where you live."

"I'm not sure what that means but good luck with the move. Let me know if you need anything!" As soon as I try to reply he hangs up. What the actual fuck.

I walked back into the house watching the movers walk out nodding one by one. I could've gotten movers to move my things, but I thought I could just buy new things.

"A year huh?" I looked up seeing her again. I hope it's not a constant transaction because this will get annoying really fast.

"Yea a year stuck with you." She rolled her eyes, and I walked pass her, grazing my arm on hers a little.

"What's your problem?" The number one question that I myself have no answer for.

"You know what my problems is?" I say snarky. "Dealing with naggy women who can't stay away." She scoffs and starts mumbling in Italian. "Sweetheart no need for the sarcasm." I smirked.

"You know what my problem is?" I raised my eyebrow. "Unwanted men who can't handle rejection." My smirk faded as she walks upstairs slamming the door in the progress. What is wrong with females. I never understood the emotional hormone mood.