Part Six

Marisa Líalídé

When will I ever get a acquainted with him? Callimari. Where have I heard that name? I paused my questions as the doorbell rings. I never told anyone where I live now, especially after the whole fiasco with Danny. I hope it's not him. Last time I seen him was when there was a bullet in my chest and me blacking out..

I went to sneak a peek at the windows to see the lady from earlier. Good. Opening the door she gave me the prettiest cheeky smile.

"Oh darling, I'm so happy to see you again. Marisa right? I heard my brother was living with a women for the time being but he didn't tell me it was a beautiful women like yourself." I let her in confused as ever.

"Your brother?" She nods slowly. That makes so much sense now. Pastrine Callimari, Calideen Callimari. Putting two and two together in my head as I walk her in to the kitchen.

"Such a beautiful home."

"Thank you. So what brings you here today?" I say with a big smile.

"Well me and my-" Pastrine walks in with nothing but black jogging pants on. His blonde hair soaked from the shower with his oily body, oh my.. he is what you call a work of art. His chest is displayed with tattoos. One across him saying freedom is peace and another down his torso something in Chinese. I grazed his body up and down feeling in all the glory. I snatch my eyes away when I see him staring at me.

"Calideen why didn't you tell me you were at the door?"

"I did." She says smuggly. "But it's ok your lovely roomy open the door for me." She beams at me as he rolls his eyes. "Ok since she's here, I was wondering if we could all talk about a big deal im working on?" Me and Pastrine looks at her with raised eyebrows and she waved us off.

"Please what does this have to do with her?" He says it with such disgust it kind of blew me a little. Ouch.

"Good questions my dear. She is the new owner of this beautiful beauty spa uptown, I was wondering..to help boost her buisness and help with your clientele brother." She looks at us. "Why not help each other."

"Okay how?" I chime in.

"My brother is this biggest world known ceo of Callimari inc. it would be amazing to collab and create a marketing campaign for your beauty salon-" she said pointing at me, "And my brother can help manage, organize, and serve."

"Okay how does this help me?" Callimari argues with a distaste look.

"Well, if corporations know that your able to build and manage a newly built business, they would go for wanting your business and collab as well. Think of it brother. If this campaign leaks out knowing the first salon in Manhattan with a beautiful owner, good service, a huge cloud of clientele? This could go big for both of you." We nod our heads in approval as she begins taking out a nicely wrapped bag with white and blue paper hanging out the sides. "Decided to give a little welcome home gift." Pastrine takes the gift to open what's inside. It was a molded sculpture of what looks like a couple. It was very uh... revealing. It was only their bodies and no clothing. The couple were intimate with no faces nor legs just half of thighs and necks. The women's body had extra large boobs and nipples size of a pepperoni. The man, wow, the man have..well you get the picture.

"What . The hell. Is this." Pastr- I mean Mr. Callimari, CEO of callimari inc. says with a straight face looking right in his sisters direction.

"A depiction of love at first sight."