Part five

Pastrine Callimari

I woke up a bit early this morning hoping to miss her today. I couldn't stand another day with her around. Gladly I still saw that her door was closed. Good. When I finished putting on my suit and dress shoes, I comb my long blonde hair to the back as it falls perfectly around my face. I closed my eyes to see familiar green eyes appear. Her long hair in between my fingers as she stares back at me. I open my eyes shaking my head in the process. What is wrong with me ? Why am I thinking about her? I ignored that feeling and continued to walk out the door to start my day. I've called a driver to pick me up today knowing that I really don't need to drive. Or incase I drink a bit.

"Mr. Callimari. Good morning sir." I nod at the driver as he opens my car door and slip in the backseat. Once we headed on the road my phone rings.

"Oh dear old brother of mine. How was the travels?" I chuckled. Hearing from my sister is always a gift.

"Just fine. When I hear that voice I know you want something. What is it Calideen?" She giggles and proceeds to talk.

"Nothing too serious. I want to discuss buisness with you mind if I come over?"

"I just left maybe tonight?"

"Of course see you then." We hung up and I put my phone back in my suit pocket.

When I arrived at the Callimari building, there were silence roaring the office when I approached. I walked pass everyone with the most serious face I could muster up. Hearing some chatters saying.. 'he looks so scary,' probably the new hires, but oh they haven't seen scary just yet. Entering my office, everything is already set. My laptop open, my coffee made and my seat plus desk cleaned.

"Morning sir, all the meetings have been booked and emails have been answered. Here's the paperwork to review and the many clients stated here," my assistant points on her tablet, "that needs to be reviewed for buisness which can create a high demand in clientele." I nod and sat down on the seat that was perfectly shined for me, just how I like it.

"Thanks Brittney."

"It's Bethany." She corrects and I gave her a stare which her cheeks turned pink. "Umm..let me know if you need anything." After that she scrambled to leave and I took the first sip of my freshly brewed hazelnut coffee with extra sugar and got to work.

Soon I heard a knock at the door and I told whoever on the other end to come in. I haven't looked up to see who it was because I was lost in my computer but the voice was already noticeable.

"Hmm, I heard you came back in town didn't think it was true." I slowly looked up from the computer to stare at those daring brown eyes I've come to know so familiar of.

"Nadi. What are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh please don't tell me you've forgotten our deal?" She questioned, licking her rosey lips in the process. She's wearing a fury coat with a tight black dress and fish net stockings. With those red bottom heels I bought for her birthday 2 years ago. "See what you like? Haven't worn them in a while but since I heard your arrival I had to look presentable for you suga." She winks and step seductively slow towards my desk. I stared at her with so much disgust it kills me.

"What deal?" I continued.

"The one where you said if you come back, this.." she points around the office, "was also my share." She gives a puppy face look. "That deal." Walking around my desk she puts a hand on my chest circling around my chair until she's behind me.

"I don't remember saying that at all."

"Of course not it was 2 years ago, but a deal is a deal."

"There's no way."