Chapter 4

It was around midday and we had piled the corpses of our friends and our enemies in an empty lot in the cargo bay. I had collected the ammunition, weapons and jewellery that were on their persons and had started a small armoury on the table, I had yet to go through the rooms of the passengers turned attackers. I only felt like stealing when I routed through the pockets of my friends. We cleaned the floors of blood and swept the debris. The locations of the bullet-holes I found strange, almost like non of us knew how to shoot, perhaps we were all tired. I had tried to fix a component that was attached to the backup engine to put my mind upon another problem, about an hour in I made slow progress, several small capacitors exploded upon my shirt when I had tested them. I eventually become frustrated and threw a tool across the room that left a dent in the wall. I sat against the wall and took time to calm down before going to find France to ask her if she the stomach to eat.

I opened the door to our room and France quickly moved and covered her crotch area with a blanket. I could see she was flustered and I immediately realised I should have knocked.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." I apologised. "I thought you were... I'll go."

"Wait." She looked at me and her face had become rosy. "What do you need?" She asked politely, even though she looked as though she wanted to throw something at me and yell at me to leave.

"A new shirt." I told her showing her the oil that I got over myself.

"Oh, are your hands dirty?" She asked with renewed intrigue.

"No." I looked myself up and down "Just my shirt, jeans."

"You should look in the mirror." She told me "Grime is spotted over your face. Get a shower before you don a new shirt."

She wrapped the thin blanket around her waist and got to her feet. I saw her underwear and trousers scattered over the bed. She reached for the cupboard and brought down a fresh shirt, I could see she was thinking of throwing it but hesitated and placed it in my hands.

"I'm really sorry." I told her honestly.

"I should have left a sign or said something to you..." She paused and looked up to me with a growing shyness. "You could make it up to me if you wanted?"

"How?" I asked. "By leaving you be?"

"No, something better. I'm dirty too..." She shrugged and rubbed her neck. "And I haven't finished being dirty yet." She bit her lip seductively and her beautiful eyes shone up to me. "Help me out?" her eyes seemed to plead to me and she ignited a spark of excitement in me. I suddenly noticed her lip begin to bleed and I smirked.

"You should drink more." I told her.

"What?" She said unaware of her lips bleeding.

I threw the shirt on the bed and leaned in and kissed her cracked bleeding lip, making sure I held my arm over my torso as not to cover her in grime.

"Is that a yeah?" She asked when I released her lips and allowed her to speak.

"Do you want to get me out of these clothes?" I asked taking her hand.

She dropped her blanket and took my other hand and walked me back against the wall. Raising her left hand to my neck she stared at my lips and licked hers seductively. She started kissing my neck and then my chin as she began to put her hand underneath my shirt and I felt her grope my abs, eventually she lifted the shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. She took my hand and rushed me through the door.

We quickly arrive in the shower and I striped quickly and then I looked to her; she was against the wall of the shower and still wore her shirt.

"I want you to undress me." she told me reaching her hand out to me.