Chapter 9

France

Later in the day after dinner we arrived at the nightclub and got drinks and sat in a small booth near the dance floor.

"Hey I'm glad that you could come." Erina said over the loud music. I could see that she was already tipsy and she came in and embraced me tightly.

After about an hour in I was beginning to feel light headed. Max left me and was chatting up women at the bar, I felt jealous of her. Erina made her way across to her and pulled her onto the dance floor and put her hands around her they began kissing and I turned my head away sharply before looking back. I became envious and downed the rest of my drink. I made my way across to the bar and before I ordered Vane appeared.

"Hey. Let me buy you a drink." Vane said. "No strings attached I assure you."

"Sure." I smiled.

We took our drinks and sat an empty booth in the corner of the room.

"You look gorgeous by the way." She told me.

"Thanks, I didn't do anything." I told her

"Exactly. You are naturally radiant." She said.

I felt myself blush and she noticed and smiled. I felt my eyes drawn to the dance floor and to Erina and Max who still had their hands all over each other.

"Sorry am I making you uncomfortable or... something?"

"Oh no I... I, they seem to be having the time of their lives." I said.

"Yeah. They are both really hot. Are you jealous?"

"Me? Oh no I, am... straight."

"Really?" She asked smirking. "I thought I was straight once and then I found a friend that looked as handsome as Max and just like that I realised I wasn't."

"Well, I believe I'm mostly straight then." I reiterated.

"Why don't you try and hook up?" She asked. "You could have any man you wanted... believe me."

"I haven't been with a man for ages." I laughed.

We began talking about how we got to knew them and got more drinks.

A man approached our table.

"Hey I saw you from across the room you're beautiful. Would you like to dance with me?"

"I..." I strutted becoming nervous all of a sudden. Even though he was good looking I thought back to Max and how she was the other night and how she touched men and her scent. "I'm..."

I quickly shuffled to the other side of the table next to Vane and she looked to me. I neared her and I kissed her lips.

"Oh I'm sorry. Have a nice night." he said leaving.

"Wow. You French kiss well, very well." She told me after I took my lips away from hers.

"I... I wasn't interested in him." I explained sliding slightly away from her.

She laughed. "You had to kiss me to tell him that? Mostly straight?"

"Shut up." I told her jokingly, taking a sip from my glass. "You have nice lips."

"Just nice lips?" She asked raising her hand to my cheek brushing it delicately with the back of her hand.

"You aren't really my type sorry." I told her. "Well I... I haven't decided what types of women I am into. In fact, you could be."

I couldn't believe what I was saying, I felt like I had realised the interest I had in women.

"Do you want to find out?" She asked alluringly.