13

My and jj drive back to the chateau and later on we get a text from Sarah telling everyone to meet her there. Soon enough everyone but John b is there and Sarah walks out side where we all are. "Hey, thanks for waiting. Umm" she says walking up to us "look who decided to come home" Sarah says and we all look behind her to see John b. "Welcome back" I say. "Hey" "welcome home" "You gotta be kidding me" everyone says. "I have something I wanna share with you guys" Sarah says and we nod. "I can get us down to the orinocco" she says. "Wait are you serious" Pope says "yeah" she answers.

"Ok and how's that gonna happen?" Cleo asks. "My dad's gonna let us use the plane" Sarah says and me, jj and John b share a questioning look. "Ward?" Kie asks. "Yeah" Sarah responds. "Ah" jj says. "We lay low tonight then wheels up first thing in the morning" Sarah explains. "Ok, that's alot to process, your dad's actually helping us" Pope says. "I talked to him, he'll do it" Sarah reassures us. "So we trusting ward now?" Jj asks beside me. "Trust sarah" kie says. "Aldight" cleo says. "That's all I needed to hear" Pope says as jj rubs the back of his neck.

"But wait, I also just have one more thing to say" Sarah says and we all nod. "Um... since we've gotten back from the island, I've done some things that I regret alot" Sarah starts. "Yeah, uh... I feel like we've all done a thing or two that we regret" John b says. "And, I don't..........Poguelandia, guys, its all I've been able to think about, we were all together on that island, and it was agood thing, and I don't want to ruin a good thing. And I... I just wanna know, are we still all in? Are we still altogether? Because I am" Sarah finishes. And kie walks up to her "yeah" she says before hugging her and standing beside her. "We pony road!" Cleo says excitedly before hugging her. "I still can't believe you got that plane" Pope says and then hugs her. "I missed you Sarah!" I say before moving from under jj's arm and hugging Sarah tightly. We all throw our arms over eachothers shoulder. "Lets go get big John alright?" Jj says going underneath my arm and I wrap it around his shoulder. "What'd you say there shit bird?" Jj asks John b. "I think this deserves a woogity, how long you gonna pretend you're not coming over here?" Pope asks. "Come on, we don't bite" I say and John be eventually joins us and we group hug. "Now we woogity" Pope says. "Oh were really doing this aren't we?" John b asks. "We're doing it man" Pope replies and we all nod.

We go inside and I find a useless and try to play it, jj walks around with beer and Pope, kie and cleo play dominoes. "So what kind of plane is it?" Cleo asks. "Well it is wards so I'm guessing something lit" Pope replies. "That's what I'm talking about baby" I hear cleo say. Jj joins me on the couch whilst I try and play the ukulele. "Oo can I have a sip" I say referring to his beer. "Sure" he says handing me the bottle and I take a swim of it before handing it back to him. "Thanks". "No problem... you play ukulele?" He asks. "No, hell no, I don't have the patience to learn how to play an instrument" I say and he laughs before he looks out the window and stands up slowly walking forward. I follow his eyes and see a fire outside. "Theres a fire" jj says. "We gotta tell them, tell em, tell em" jj says and I run to Sarah and John b opening the door and walking in on something I don't wanna see.

"Guys, ew sorry, guys there's a fire" I say. "Fire, what?" Sarah says frantically putting her clothes back on. "Kenzie what are you on about?" John b asks and we all run to the door. I try and open it but it burns my hand. "Oh shit" I ay jumping back. "Kenzie, you good?" Jj asks and I nod before we all find another way out and watch the chateau burn down. "Could have been a faulty electrical wire?" Pope suggest the next morning as we are still sat outside the chateau. "Place was all wood, a tinderbox" kie says and I rest my head on jj's shoulder, bringing my knees up to my chest. "Thing just went up" cleo says "boom". "Verdicts in John b" i say. "Whoevers up there does not like you" I add. A little later we are all on the Dock."Sarah when did you say the pilot was owing in" John b asks.

"Probably like an hour, I mean once he's hear, my dad says we can leave whenever we want?" Sarah says. "As much as I would love to ghost my parents again, I cant" Pope says and I understand. "Pope we're taking el dorado here, can't you just slip out the back maybe?" Jj asks and I knudge him. "Great advice" kie says. "I mean it always worked for me, how to avoid unpleasant circumstances 101, if there's a problem, you dont wanna face it, turn that face and knitter around and walk the other way" jj says. "I'm not doing that ok?" Pope says. "I just want you to be there dog" jj says. "I'm gonna be there, ill meet you guys at the airstrip in an hour?" Pope says. "Yeah well see you there" John b says. "Ok one hour Pope, not a second later" jj says. "Think you should let me talk Pope, I think your mom kinda likes me" cleo says walking off with Pope.

"I'm gonna take a stroll back to the shack, for old times sake" jj says "I always wanted to go to South America, great surf, cheap weed, see you guys on the tarmac" he says before walking off. "I guess I'll go sneak in again and pack some more clothes" I say and they nod before I leave.