2

Its been about a month on this island, and we've all formed a very close bond with kenzie. She's super cool, and she even taught us how to weeve a surf board.

One morning, we all spot a plane flying past the island. Everyone tries to get their attention apart from me and kenzie, I guess she just isn't want to give up her home for the past months. We all go up to higher ground, where Pope and cleo are.

They start a fire, and the plane eventually turns around. "Cmon guys get in," the guy, Jimmy, says, opening the door. Me and kenzie are the last to get in. We share a look of sympathy for each other. "Hey Jj, kenzie, you coming?"john b shouts from inside. "Ladies first mlady," I say, and she smiles slightly before stepping into the plane.

"So what were you doing out here anyway?" John b asks. "Oh, you know spotting fish," Jimmy replies, and we all sit in the back of the plane, our shoulders nearly touching. "What were you spotting?" I ask. "The usual, wahoo," he replies, and me and John b share a look. It looks like kenzie catches on as well since she shakes her head at the others. "I'd hang on to something. It's getting a little spicy on take off," he says, and we grab the nearest thing.

After a while in the air, we confess to the others. "Wahoo don't run in September alright, ever so whoever this man is, he's not a fisherman," I whisper to them, and they all look around anxiously. "Maybe the run just starts early out here," Pope says. "Are you sure about that, in the caribbean?" kenzie says, and I nod to agree with her.

"No, I know what this is. He works for my dad," Sarah says, "and he's probably been looking for us the entire time," she confesses. "Well, let's start looking for clues," I suggest before looking towards his bag. John b distracts him whilst I go through it.

I found a picture of the boat we were on. "Omg," Sarah says, looking at it. "That's the boat we were on, with eberhimi and the cross."  "So he was looking for us," cleo says. "He's working for my dad." "Hey, yall better hold something, we got some unexpected turbulence up here," Jimmy shouts back at us, and we all grab something close to us.

"Guys, whatever it is, it's happening fast look" kenzie says, nodding her head to out the window, and we all look. "That looks like Barbados, I've been there with terrance," cleo says.

"Ok, there's 6 of us, one of him," I say. "You know my vote storm the cockpit," I suggest, and everyone shakes their heads. "Who's gonna fly the plane dumbass?" John b says to me. "I've seen Pope play fly simulators," I say. "It's not actually a bad idea," kenzie says. "we just hold Jimmy hostage in the back," she suggests, and I smile at her.

"This is not the same thing as some fly simulators, ok?" Pope says. "We don't have time to pretend that is a real option," kie says. "Why don't we just wait till the plane lands somewhere safe?" Pope suggests. "Then we sneak out, and whenever somebody comes to mess with us, we mad dog them." He adds, and everyone nods apart from me and kenzie. "Well, I like the mad dog part," I say, and she laughs.

"Right ok, just put that back, be cool," kenzie says, and John b turns around to distract Portis again. Suddenly, he turns around and realises I'm touching his stuff, so he tries to take it off me and leaves the plane with no pilot. "Please fly the plane, please fly the plane," Pope says, and the guy turns around, trying to take control over the plane.

We crash into the ocean right by shore, and all sit up in a fit of coughs. "Everyone good?" Pope asks. "We gotta get out before it sinks," I say, and we all scramble out of the plane. We all get out and hide under the pier since the police were after us.

"Guys, kie went the other way, with Jimmy," kenzie shouts, and we all look over to her. We watch for a while until we see kie being taken away by the police. "What are we gonna do? We're gonna go after her, right?" I ask. "Cmon jj lets go," cleo says. "Jj, we can't help her if we get caught," kenzie tells me, and we all climb out from under the pier. "Well, get her back, jj, I promise," kenzie adds, caressing my shoulder slightly.