CHAPTER 14(18743-20268)

It was morning and I woke up from my bed. I looked aside to see that my wife was still sleeping naked. I put the blanket on her body more properly so that she does not catch a cold. I walked to the side room to have the morning breakfast. I activate my ring a cleansing magic activate on my body and the dress was removed and replaced instantly with a new dress.

I sat on the table and summoned a few food items to eat the food. I was enjoying the food when Mel woke up. After eating the food, I started looking at the chat group when Mel was taking a bath. i was not much interested in voyeurism and did not look there much. I looked at the daily notices to find out that 43 civilizations were found and 31 of them were destroyed based on the logic I had written. Mostly they were useless. The other ones were frozen in time and kept at storage. It might be useful in one way or another and hence it will be kept frozen. I looked at the multiverse paths to find out that different universes were found. I thought about the possibilities of destruction and wrote a new rule into the system. If any new isolated universe found or isolated system of universes is found and can be wipes out with a single shot, wipe them out. If not, send undercover self sufficient and isolated AI machines completely subservient to me and take over the universe and after getting the full use of the universe destroy it. If it is much higher than my civilization then informs me, so that I can use the power of clones and use infinite compression of time and infinite release of energy to make the clone possess near infinite energy and destroy that universe. If it still cannot be done, then destroy my own universe and all life forms that have come in contact with me including wives, children and other relations and escape.

After writing the rule I looked at the chat group to find out that different people were talking about different facts. Now I think about it I should also keep a backhand on their universe. It would be better to add the self-explosion code to the power of the whole universe to explode if any of the universe comes in contact with anything outside the universe. I looked at the report to find out that these universes did not have any gods or special powerhouses. It is also true that the chat group might have streamlined the universe to take care about it.

I put some goblin cores of normal human levels made of human vitality and human mana on bulk. Let them buy it and try to promote their world. Should I create something similar to zombies to have catastrophe in my world to have more fun. That would be a good idea and I added the information to the to-do list.

Red: Why did you put this core in the group. It is not much better than the potions in this world.

Mance: It would be better to use it to gain foothold on your world. It is much better to take it directly as it is easier to absorb and enhance any body cultivation methods if present and the body itself if absent. It will be useless at your level, but you can give it to others and make a profit. You can also feed it to other animals.

Bulk: Thank you Mance.

Red: Thank you Mance.

Sansa: Thank you Mance.

Rana: Thank you Mance.

Rem: Thank you Mance.

Mance: There is no need to say thank you. We are group members.

Rana: Thank you Mance but you rarely exchange for anything. Even the idea of exchanging points for fun is useless as it is limited. The problem is that your civilization is high enough that our exchanges are limited.

Mance: There is no need to worry about that. If you really think it is useless you can ask the people under you to write poems and novels. No matter how much different the world and the civilization level is, each persons' ideas and viewpoint is different. I have also made it such that each novel can be sold directly to me at 3 times the price. Especially you Rana, notice that more the need, more people you can mobilize.

Rana: Thank you Mance.

Mance: That's okay Rana. Their fantasy can be made into reality by me and it would be better to understand for me to get more ideas.

Bulk: Mance, is there something that I can exchange.

Mance: You can give me as much animals as possible. With the cultivator I gave you, it can be made. Although it might be useless to me, I can sell it to my friends.

Bulk: Sure, I have put some dragon-horses and sabre-toothed tigers on the shop.

Mance: Thank you. Someone is here to meet me. Talk to you later.

I saw that the door was knocked twice. My wife who was sitting in her study room enjoying her time watching the anime from the ring I gave her went and to open the door. It was the Earl's daughter. It seemed that I forgot to attend the party yesterday. I will attend later. Let me see if she had completed the task I gave her.

She entered and bowed to my wife. After I nodded to my wife, she allowed her to enter. After the woman entered, she bowed to me. I asked her to sit on the chair. After she sat down, she smiled and said, "All the people who participated in yesterday's actions were warned and forced to leave the academy. The Baron's son and the viscount's son was forced to leave the academy and most likely they will be removed from the inheritance. Also, the women's engagement is broken and she will no longer be able to marry into a noble house. You need not worry about anything similar to that."

I smiled and said, "That is indeed good. Make sure that new about this spread to the academy and all the people of the academy is explained about my appearance so that I do not meet these insects. Also take this elf dew. It will make sure that you will have eternal beauty. So are you interesting in being my manager in this academy?"

She smiled and said," Yes. I am honoured to be your manager."

I smiled and gave her a golden credit card. "This contains 500 million denari. You can use it as much as you like. Also collect some underlings under my name."

She chuckled and said, "You speak wonderfully. I will indeed collect some underlings."

She stood and bowed and then left the room. She was indeed a beautiful woman but I am not interested in having women who used to work under me. I will be taking her into my harem after a year. I made sure to modify the fate lines to make sure that she does not come in contact with any other male and also that she does not come into contact with other male and no male or women shall have thought about her including a situation rising where even the possibility of her being in relation to others is even thought of in imagination. I had already engraved these things on the rule system based on infinitely expanding energy clone so as to make the core rules as strong as possible. I also made the rule so that the women who with such rules activated shall only come in contact with me.

I walked outside after noticing that Mel had left for the day. I walked and looked at the notice boards to find out about different parties. It was interesting to see different types of parties. It was interesting to find out that the animal party of the earl's daughter was still going on. I have forgotten to ask her name. I create a clone and asked it to send a phone to her and let her name be asked in formality.

I kept on looking at different parties. It seems there are different parties due to the taste of the nobles and the fact that there was no one to guide them or supervise them, and surely no one was there to make fun of them. There were dark parties, light parties, dragon killer parties, dragon lover parties. Is that what I see. A god player party where each person can hide their identity and play like a god in a god simulator. I did make this game but only played along with AI. Let me go and tell them what is the power of an administrator.

I walked fast to reach the game party. I used the power of my dress so that it changes into the party reference to hide my identity. I went inside after proving that my identity was at least a noble. It was time to have some fun.