CHAPTER 23(34050-35618)

I had received the notification from my bank account about the money. I smiled and left the room. I was invited by the person behind the minister. I smiled and entered the room to see a person sitting at the middle with two beautiful women by their side. I smiled and did not greet him and sat opposite him. It was an interesting method, to create visual interest in women and trying to create some awe to the person who has these women. I smiled at him. He was interested in it. He waved his hands and the women left. He smiled and spoke, "I am the prince of the Roller family. Terner Roller."

I smiled and spoke, "Nobody from any family. But the name is Mance."

He said, "I heard you are from the Raewyn family. You have create more than your family's worth in a day."

I spoke, "That family is not worth me. Do you really think that I have any interest in carrying that family name?"

He asked, "So why come here?"

I asked, "if you are strong enough to fight for the hegemony of the world, would you try uniting the world from becoming the village chief or becoming the king of a kingdom."

He said, "How do you want to win the world?"

I spoke, "I just want to enjoy life."

He spoke, "You are contradictory. You are not worthy of talking to me. Return after becoming more mature."

I smiled. A thought was more than enough for the energy soldiers to appear. They appeared and took down all the bodyguards, inside the room and outside the room. A soldier put the energy gun at the head of the person, "Who is the child here?"

He did not have a trace of fear. He smiled and spoke, "It seems I was not the mature one. So what is it. Superpower or some ancient powers. Or was the world always like this."

I smiled and spoke, "You are indeed worthy of being a collaborator."

He asked, "What are your ideas?"

All the soldiers returned back to the being invisible. It was interesting to note that his body relaxed, though it was not visible to normal human eyes. "It would be interesting to become something in this world without the help of my own power. I had the plan to go to Zackaria state that was in war with Atlanta. Some of the weapons I have is more than enough to shift the state of the war."

He spoke, "We are willing to provide more than enough money for all necessary things."

I spoke, "After reaching certain stage, money is nothing more than something to show potential of the person. The real things are the resources to be kept in. Food, minerals, weapons, technology, army. All of these constitute the power of the state. Give me the right to sell minerals and food in any amount I want in this country and from this country. The source of the goods should never be checked. If you can do that, I can help you."

He spoke, "Our country will become dependent on you and the problem will arise due to the fact that you cannot face the whole nation. You can kill me, but can you face this country. You haven't proven it yet."

I smiled and created a projection of the world map. He thought that his was some special technology. It was not something their nation had and he was interested in this technology. I did the only proper thing. If you want to make the ants believe that you are stronger than them, then instead of wiping them out in a single thought which will make them not understand about what happened, it would be better to destroy the ant hill with a water pump. I asked him with a smiled, "Choose three places. I will release three nuclear bombs, bigger than the fat boy you once created."

His hands were indeed sweating. He chose three places. I directly released three missiles. These three missiles flew above all the countries of the world, dodging all the interception missiles. It moved around the world seven times. The explosion of nuclear missile was not something that could be hidden. The person standing in front of me got the news. He sat down with fear. No family in this world, no matter how much rich they are, how much strong they are, how much they controlled different countries had nuclear bombs, or even missiles.

He spoke dejectedly, "What do you want?"

I smiled and spoke, "Inform all the higher ups of all the countries that I am the one who released those missiles. Also inform them that I have nothing to do with the Raewyn family. Also inform them that I have people keeping eye on me and once something happens to me, the country that took action against me will be destroyed. Move all my money to the bank of Gregori nation. Also give me the right to sell and buy anything with money and never ask for any source. You have three days."

I stood up and the person in front of me also stood up. I spoke, "Book me the best room in National hotel."

Three days had passed and my information was on the desks of all the people at the top. The people at the underworld were also warned properly. I received the diamond card with special etching made with nano technology from Gregori nation. This nation had a long history, where even when their enemies wanted to get the money back, they paid back. Prestige is formed by actions. I did not meet the leaders as was not interested in it but was given the hotline to all these people. It was time to close the net.

I got in the car. A few agents came and knocked on my window. They asked for permission to follow me so as to make it easier for me and not to be offended by foolish people. I allowed them to follow me. I reached the place I wanted to reach. The Atlanta institute of mathematics. I walked inside and was treated with caution. I did not do much, but went to the nuclear fusion theoretical research. I took the data of nuclear fusion and told them about it. They were astonished and thought that I was making fun of the fact that I had power over them. I did not say much but asked them to verify the data and after doing so, to pay the appropriate price. I went to the library leaving them to verification. I looked at the library. It was interesting to read the books that I had already read. I did not care much about these facts and did not put boredom in my mind. All the things I do is filled with boredom as I know everything in these low-level worlds. Only the path of doing so will make me happier.

After almost a day, they verified that the data was most likely true. I returned to the hotel room. After three days, I received 2 trillion ruby in my account. I did not mind much. It was unnecessary for me to start the factories or sell materials to control the world as I had showed my power. It seems like I have to return to my previous business of selling vitality. I thought about the goblin core and called Terna Roller. He was happy to be invited. I asked him to bring someone from his family who could call the shots and to bring two or more families so as not to cause monopoly. He was interested in it and called his friends.

I invited them in and showed them the wonders of the vitality core (goblin core renamed so as not to sound disgusting). It was interesting to note that they were extremely satisfied with it. They took the vitality crystal to become younger and more energetic. I said that they could sell these things in Atlanta only. They were happy and divided the areas within the country themselves. I told that I will be selling at 800,000 ruby's to each of them and they will have to sell at a million ruby each. They are not allowed to sell at any cost lesser or higher than this price.

I created an AI driven online platform which can only be accessed by them. The terminal to access these sites was given to them and they could collect these cores when they send the money. I put the seal on the energy such that it was useless and cannot be used for cultivating or refining the human body. it could only be used as alternative energy source for the body, extend life and for healing. It was interesting to note that after just a week many famous conglomerates from different countries came to get the agency. I gave them the right to sell, and the right to decide to whom to sell. They had the complete right to decide it and I did not forbid them from blacklisting anyone who they did not want to sell. For the Jitan nation, I gave the agency to the Roller family. I also asked them to send some people to make my life easier in that nation.