~1°

South Korea
10:20.pm

Yn was sitting in her bed scrolling through her phone, waiting for taehyung's reply because yn had send taehyung a message on 9:57.pm and he didn't reply her. While waiting for the message yn's head got stuck in a scene which happen today morning. Tears started coming from beautiful eyes.

~FLASHBACK~

Morning
9:30.am

Jungkook, suga, yn, Jang baeykong was present at the dining table Eating they're breakfast. The dining table was full of silent so jang baeykong jungkook's father, broke the silence and spoke to yn.
"What happen yn? You look sad?". Yn looked at Jang baeykong.
"nothing....am alright" yn said with a smile. "Or did my Son shout at you hmm?" Jungkook's father asked yn making jungkook look at yn. "N-no h-" yn was about to say something but jungkook intercept her and said "dad, why the fuck are you blaming everything on me? And I am not a fucking monster to eat her!" Jungkook shouted. "Son, why are you being an-" before jungkook's father could say something Jungkook stood up from the chair in anger and went outside. Yn was looking at her lap tears pouring out from her eyes. "Yn, don't be sad okey?" Suga, jungkook's brother said while tapping her back.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Why jungkook hates me?. Yn thought for once and tried to ease everything. She kept her phone on the bed and went to washroom, looking at mirror am I ugly? Maybe yeah that's why jungkook hates me. Yn said in her mind and washed her face.

1 hour later

Suga was sitting in the living room waiting for jungkook to talk about business matter. 10 minutes later the pain door opens reavilling the devil mafia king jeon jungkook and his guards.

Seeing jungkook, suga stood up from the sofa. Jungkook looked at suga with his cold eyes. "Jungkook, why the hell are you looking at me like this?" Suga asked jungkook while smiling nervously.

"Hyung, were you waiting for me?"

"Yes"

"Why"

"Uh.. To discuss about business"

"Hmm.. Okey lets go"

Both jungkook and suga left from the living room to meeting room and started talking about business.

Meanwhile, yn was reading book in her room but stopped when she heard her her phone ringing.

She took her phone and saw the caller id it was taehyung she smiled cutely and picked the call.

"Hy bear" yn said. Smiling (a/n : guys, taehyung's nick name is bear and yn's carrot)
"Hyy carrot, how are you?"
"Im fine, you?"
"Hmm.... I'm good and carrot, do you have any program for tomorrow?"
"No bear why?"
"Umm.... Then lets go shopping tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure bear lets g-" yn was about to say something but stopped when she saw the devil mafia in her room, staring at her with his cold, dark eyes!

"Huh? Carrot?... Carrot? Are you there? Yn?" Taehyung asked yn again and again as if yn was not replying him.

"B- bear bye, i-i will ca-call you l-later" yn said, shuttering. And cut the call.

Jungkook was still looking at her coldly.
Making yn more scare. Yn was looking at her lap. Bitting her lips

Jungkook slowly walked towards yn.
Then he came near to yn's face. Yn moving her head backwards then jungkook pulled yn closer to him making yn froze in her place. Then jungkook slowly whispers in yn's ears, "what was you doing baby?"

"Uh..I w-was talking to my-my friend" yn said. Trying to not look at jungkook's face.

"Friend?"

"Y-yeah"

"Why are you not looking at me hmm? Are you scared " jungkook asked yn making her look at him.

"Listen, I'm not here to eat you okey! And, I'm going for a buissnes trip tomorrow so if you wanna go somewhere then take the guards with you. I don't want you to be in trouble because after all you are my fucking wife" jungkook said coldly, looking at her with his red eyes.

TO BE COUNTED..

•°~♡~°•

HYY...how are you all??
Ik this story is boring and not interesting :(
sorry for late updates I'll try to update fast as possible

Vote & comment ♡