The Primarchs

Narrator: Hope you're all enjoying the food..

Summer: It's delicious.

Raven: Better than what we eat.

Qrow: I mean, you live in the Wilderness.
-The two just glare at each other.

Raven: You were raised by them as well.

Qrow: Yeah, and I left to get a better life. You went back to them.

Summer: Raven, you have Yang here. She's yours.

Raven: But you were better at that life. And you left.

Summer: You're one to talk.

-With team RWBY.

Weiss: Yang, I know this is rough. Believe me, when it comes to my family. But still, maybe your Mom cares for you. I think you both should try.

Yang: How? How can I? After she left me, I spent years searching for her.

Blake: Sometimes, there are people who deserve a second chance. Remember when I told you all that I left the White Fang and was afraid to be a faunus (removes her bow) Maybe its time I do better, instead of hiding myself.

Yang: (looks at Blake) Maybe you're right. I'll do my best.

Narrator: Now, to get onto the Primarchs of the Emperor.

Fox: Primarchs?
Narrator: Yes. His Generals of his Space Marine Legions. They were his sons. Now, before that he created the first of his warriors: The Thunder Warriors

Everyone sees the Thunder Warriors and the Emperor defeating enemies during the Unification Wars on Terra

Summer: They're strong. I sense that they're very powerful

Emerald: Indeed. (Smiles) I wonder if we could use them. Wouldn't you agree Cinder?
Cinder: Yes, of course. We could gladly use them for our conquest of Remnant and those beyond.

Emerald: Sounds like a plan.

Raven: Like, me. Strong and Survivalist

Qrow: You mean me right?
Winter: I highly doubt they'd be as drunk as you. They'd hit harder like me.

Qrow: You punch like a teddy bear, Ice Queen.

Commissar: Our Space Marines before the Astartes themselves. This is how the Emperor created the best SuperHumans within the Galaxy. Undisputed to all, thanks to the Emperors genius

Weiss: Maybe you should do that, Whitley.

Whitley: Why me.

Weiss: Because you have a brain, while Winter is a Military Drill Instructor.

Narrator: Winter would've made a perfect Sister of Battle.

-Winter is surprised to hear that she would've made a perfect Sister of Battle. And smiles at the Narrator and Weiss. Even Whitley thinks of the achievements he has in Science.