They shall know no Fear

Narrator: Before we dive into this, I want you to hear about the Space Marines. These are Mankinds ultimate warriors.

Salem: They would fall beneath my Grimm.

Ozpin: These Astartes, are more powerful than me and you.

Narrator: You will see, what the Emperor says about them.

-A Picture of the Emperor addressing the Legions. His Warriors to Defend Mankind from the horrors that dwell in the darkness.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

--The Emperor of Mankind

-The Words of the Emperor of Mankind are felt throughout the theater. The People of Remnant look at the Primarchs and see the words are true...

 The People of Remnant look at the Primarchs and see the words are true

People of Remant: (thoughts) They know no fear?

-The Warriors. Made from Science, superior to almost all humans. Taller, Stronger and much more. These Immortals...Demi-Gods. They fear nothing. These are Defenders of Mankind...their Elite Soldiers for Protecting Mankind against all the horrors within the Galaxy.

Narrator: Salem. They know...no...FEAR. They are not afraid of Death itself. You wouldn't survive their...WRATH!

-Salem now flinches at his words. These Marines, don't fear anything. Not even Death itself.

Narrator: Let's begin now.

Note: If Salem and her forces faced any Space Marines, which would it be? Because, the Grey Knights seem like a great force for her forces to go against. CHAOS shall not PASS!