Legion IV: The Iron Warriors

Legion of Perturabo

Jacques: Are we almost done? These legions have a history of that seems forever. Besides, we missed legion number II.

Ironwood: Jacq, these Legions are apart of the Imperium. We should at least learn about them, if Remnant does become apart of the Imperium.

Jacques: Why would we want that?
Winter: Because, Father. What we've seen so far; there are benefits for all of Humanity being united under one banner. Even though we have our differences, that is our strength as well, together we are strong if we confront our differences and we can usher in a new golden age.

Ozpin: Jacques, we have just seen the horrors of the Necrons. We don't know what else, the Galaxy holds out there. Both beauty and Horror.

Ruby: Also, our weapons would need vast improvement.

Weiss: Of course, my sword would do better in

Salem: Wow, I'm tempted to see if there's a cure for me, so I can be normal.

Ozpin: Maybe we can do that.

Salem: Even be together dear, Ozma.

Sun: Jeez! Who knew the Headmaster, had a lover!

-Ozpin and Salem blush and give Sun a glare.

Sun: (chuckles nervously)
Sanguinius: Magnus?
Magnus: If I could find a spell, I can reverse what happened to her. Or if "Father" were here, he could do something.

Leman: More like you would create more of your abomination of a Legion.

Magnus: Screw yourself you loyal dog. As I recall, Father had to beat you down into submission.

Yang: (laughs) Big E had to beat him (points to Russ) into submission.

Magnus: (smirks) Yes indeed he did. It was quiet the tale.

Guilliman: You would love it.

Blake: Hold on, Yang likes to fight people. Maybe she and Russ would get along.

-The two look at each other, Yang begins to blush.

Leman: I wouldn't mind seeing if you are ready to brawl with your foes. She would make a great Space Wolf!

Yang: Wow.

Ruby: Yang becomes a Space Wolf, and I become a Sniper in the Guard.

Tai: (to Summer) She could be a hero of not just Remnant, but the Imperium as well.

Summer: Yes. Heroes are meant to inspire, but Ruby is still young and has alot to learn.

-Yarrick walks up to the parents.

Yarrick: If your daughters join, I will make sure they are trained and prepared for the battlefield. To face and slay the enemies of Humanity and for the Emperor himself, and may they not die. 

Summer: (looks at him) If you don't...my wrath will be what you see.

-Yarrick shivers, a mothers wrath is something that not even he is willing to go against.

Emerald: Okay, who are we learning of today?
Narrator: The IV Legion called the Iron Warriors and their Primarch Perturabo.

Dorn: The jealous bastard himself!

Vulkan: Father should've been more watchful with him.

Dorn: Not to mention, his ever growing resentment.

Neptune: So, after learning of the Legions, will we learn..

Velvet: Why each of them has a hostility towards each other?
Coco: Not to mention how, Big E forced Leman into submission? I wanna see that brawl.
Nora: Count me in! I'm ready to fight.
Yang: Don't forget about me