⚠️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚠️

Hello! First of all, I'd just like to clarify that none of the actors/actresses actually have anything to do with my story, other than the fact that I am using their characters.

Nor do I own most of the storyline, if you would like to separate AMC's work verses mine, I suggest that you read up on The Walking Dead, everything upwards of  season 4-8 so you can tell the difference of how much I changed.

GUYS! The whole reason I'm writing this, is because honestly my relationship with God has grown a lot, meaning I've kind of strayed away from wanting to watch shows that are as harsh as TWD.
I wanted to write this story/book so that other Christian's (or a younger audience) could enjoy a good story without fearing of what part you do and don't have to skip.
Because of that, I don't suggest you to watch the show itself due to sexual scenes, mature language, gore, and other things. Consequently, I wanted to give the world something interesting, but something clean so you could read it in front of your parents, without feeling the need to hide your screen.
(Been there, it's not good for you.)

This story doesn't contain mature/adult content, such as: Intimate scenes, language,
Any sexual activity or perversion, nor does it ever go past kissing with any of the characters. It doesn't allow sinful actions, thoughts, or words to fill the reader with temptation, that's the devil's work guys.
(But if it does, I am not held liable because sinning is one's own choice).

However, people do sin, and that's reality. If I didn't add sin into my writing, it would be fake and I'm not fake.
So yes, it has sin, but it doesn't show sin in a good manner of which would tempt the reader to sin. Rather it shows what sin does, how it captivates people, and how God saves us from sin. That is reality.

ANYWAYS, that's just kind of the gist of my story.

Moving on:

If you HAVEN'T watched the show or if you're in the middle of it and have not seen season 4-6 at least, THERE ARE SPOILERS. So read this at your own risk.

Again, I don't take credit for anything except for my work and my character, Isabella Thompson. (Yes I changed her last name).

ALSO, the cover of my story/book is copied from someone's ai generated photos that I found on tiktok, and I'm not sure if the original owner wants their tiktok blasted all over Wattpad so I'm just gonna leave them out.😁

Credit also goes to my best friend, Karrisa. She's supported me, encouraged me, inspired me, and helps so much with my stories. I always go to her for a second opinion on writing, covers, and ideas before they're finalized. She's one of the bigger reasons I even started writing, so thank you for all your help. I love you Karrisa.🤍

Credit goes to my parents for supporting me and getting me this far, so thank you guys I love you.

But most of all, credit goes to God because without Him I wouldn't be where I am today. Because of Him, I get to pursue one of my biggest dreams.. and I hope that by publishing this, I begin to go down a road that starts off a huge journey.

And of course, Thank you to all of my yet to be readers, you make this possible, too. Y'all are amazing!

The story has a lot of editing that needs to be done, so with that let me just say, IT IS UNDER HEAVY, HEAVY EDITING.

I really hope you all like this, I've worked and continue to work so hard on making sure everything is perfect and proper, so.. GO READ ITTTTT.

Enjoy everyone!!

(Starting on season 5, Episode 10.)

-Author💕