1

If the word are like this Hello then it means that it's in their thoughts if the words are like this Hello then it means they are talking. Just so you know! And these chapters may contain curse words in them, just to give you demons a heads up! MENTIONS OF $U!C!D3! Leave if you don't feel comfortable with these circumstances. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akaza's POV:                                                                               

Huh? Why are we here? OMGG did Douma finally die!!

You are all probably wondering why I called you all here Muzan said. 

Well it's because Gyokko made a wrong move and died from the stupid mistake of being to self confident and not being aware of his own surroundings. He was already a disappointment anyways. NOW the you can all leave.

And with that Kibutsuji left. Damn I was really hoping Douma was dead, wait at least Gyokko is dead he was almost as annoying as Douma, self-confident b*tch.

Akaza-dono~. Ugh talk about self-confident b*tches. 

What do you want Douma, if it's anything about hanging out with you then it's a NO!

Aww but Akaza-dono~ I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and see the fireworks the humans were going to set off in a few days~! 

 I remember those fireworks when me and Koyuki...Akaza stop thinking about her! Um...sure I guess... I really hope he doesn't think I like him just because I said yes, but I need to take my mind off of Koyuki asap before I start trying to commit $u!c!d3

Douma's POV:

Um...sure I guess...

Okay Akaza-dono~ I'll meet you in a week at the boulder outside the infinity castle~! Yaayy Akaza-dono~ said yes!!!! I can 't believe it!! I'm so excited, I have to tell Daki about this!

In Daki's room:

Daki!! I have so many questions to ask you! Oh and Akaza is meeting me to see the fireworks! Can you believe it? He actually accepted my offer without punching my head off!!

Okay Douma-San first off when you guys meet at the spot be careful since if you piss him off he'll leave you immediately, well actually first punch your head off then he will leave you! So wait and stay chill for a while and once he is more comfortable then you can start trying to talk to him if he doesn't go along then just don't talk! 

Oh wow that's a lot of information, thank you Daki! And I have some questions.

Okay what is it?

Well I want to talk about these things that you feel in your mind/body I don't understand them, like when I am with Akaza-dono~ I always feel like my stomach has butterflies in them! And whenever he punches me I always feel like someone stole my heart! I don't like that, but for some reason I like the butterflies! Can you explain these feelings to me Daki~? I really I hope she helps me since I really want to know why I have these weird feelings.

Oh, Douma those are called emotions! When you feel sad you wanna cry and you feel very hurt. And if you have butterflies, OMG that means YOU like AKAZA!!!! Oh yea it means you like someone in a romantic way! Oh and after your date you better tell me about it!!!

OH, thank you Daki. And I don't know if this is a date though. But I will tell you about! And with that I wave Daki a goodbye. So what I was feeling was Love? For Akaza-dono? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry if this was cringe, this is my first time writing these type of stories! I will try to make the other chapters longer but for now I have to go to sleep!

Have a good rest of your day! Bye all the demons out there!

(620 word count)