16

Douma's POV:

Ughh! Douma! Can you run faster! I swear if the sun rises I'm going to throw you in front of me!

No~!

That's it Douma! This is the last straw! If you don't pick up the pace I'm leaving you behind!

Fine I guess~!

Okay. Now hurry it up.

*When they reach the infinity castle*

When I entered the room I saw Daki hanging out with Y/N But she looked kind of upset.

Daki dear~! Are you okay?

I'll leave you guys alone for a moment. (Y/N)

Then Daki started crying.

Daki?! Are you hurt?! What happened?!

A-a m-m-man w-was h-harassing m-me a-at th-the m-mall.

Wasn't Y/N there though~?

She was! She beat him up. But then when she went to try on a kimono I picked out for her a different man came and was touching me I tried to get away but I couldn't! 

Daki~ You should've called me~!

I just didn't want to trouble you all! 

Did you tell Y/N~?

No not yet...

You should her tell her Daki dear~

O-okay.

I'll give you two some space~

--------------------------------------------

I really wanted to see Akaza-dono but when we came back he had to go on a mission. :(

DOUMA! COME QUICKLY!

Huh what happened~?

COME LOOK!

I turned to look what happened when I saw that it was Akaza-dono and he had been badly injured and was poisoned.

Akaza-dono~?!

Yes he went on the mission and someone poisoned him and he can't tolerate poison that well so he got injured and had to run back here! He used all his energy running back here so now he's unconscious!

I'll take him to my room~ Thank you Kaigaku~!

Anytime...

Oh and good luck with Gyutaro~ He said he was annoyed that you were gone for the whole day~!

Uh-oh!

It was funny seeing him make that facial expression but then I remembered about Akaza-dono so I quickly picked him up.

Oh my Akaza-dono is so underweight~?! I have to make a mental reminder to get him to eat more~!

---------------------------------------

Akaza's POV:

Akaza-dono your finally awake~!

I woke up to find myself in Douma's room.

H-huh wh-what h-happened?

You were badly injured so I took you to my room~!

I tried to stand up but I could barely move my arm! It hurt so bad!