5

Douma's POV: 

Oh, I just realized that Akaza-dono may not actually come...Well I'm going to wait for him outside! 

*Akaza arrives* 

YAYY! YOU CAME!! 

Yea...I mean I said I would so...where are we going anyways?

Oh Akaza-dono~ come I found a new village new by! There are probably not a lot of people though! it's pretty small.

Sure whatever I just want to get food.

OK! Follow me Akaza-dono~! (editor note : I almost accidentally wrote Akaza-dodo)

ACKK!! I can't believe it! He's actually coming with me!

Akaza's POV:
UGH! I can't believe I decided to come meet him! I dunno though he is being strangely nice...wait what am I even thinking he's always acting so nice to me...even when I punch his head off! He still decides to talk to me?! I don't understand how his brain even works anymore! He smile that he always has even looks more genuine! What the heck?!

Akaza-dono~! We're here!

Okay...AND I'm warning you! don't even think about eating any women! 

Awww...But Akaza-dono~ Pleaseee! I promise I'll only eat 1-

NO not even one! Just do it for me! OMG did I say that out loud?!

Hmm...maybe I will!

I didn't mean it like that! I just mean you should stop eating women!

Yea, yea! Fine whatever!

Good! I don't know why but I guess I decided to smile.

Douma's POV:

Omg Akaza-dono looks so cute when he's smiling! Maybe I will stop eating women-Never mind maybe not eat as many women for him! <3

*Time skip to when they go back*

U-um thanks Douma...

He thanked ME?? Maybe he's finally starting to like me! <3

Your welcome Akaza-dono~ anytime! <3

*Akaza goes to his room* 

Yayyy! I have to tell Daki about this! <3 

*goes to Daki's room*

Hmm, she's not here...maybe she went out somewhere? Oh wait she might be waiting with Nakime so I can visit Rui with her! 

*Goes to find Nakime* 

Oh, there you are Daki! You want to go see Rui now?

YAAA!

Okay, Nakime? Can you bring us to the cherry blossom forest near here?

Sure...

*They teleport there*

Rui????

Oh hi Douma you're back! Oh and whose this?

Oh this is my friend Daki!

OMGGG YOUR SO CUTE!

Oh thank you!

Rui, Daki, come over here I found some humans!

Okay!

Sure!

Let's go eat them! (This is Rui)

Sure! (This is Daki)

Nahh~ I'm already full but you guys can go hunt them! (Now this is Douma!)

Okay then! (Rui)

Lets go Rui! (Daki)

Well seems like they're getting along well! ( NEW CHARACTER!)

ACK! Who are you?!

Oh Rui didn't tell you? I his boyfrie- sorry I meant friend! My name is Kai! 

Oh nice, I'm Douma!

Nice to meet you Douma!

Oh and your Rui's friend? OR boyfriend?! 

Umm well, don't tell Rui, yet!

I promise I won't!

Okay, well I like him, BUTT SHUSSHHH!! I don't know if likes me or not! Because I don't want to ruin our friendship!

OHHH!! Cute! Well I have basically the same problem! I like somebody and I don't think they like me, yet! However I'm not friends with them! I think I was their enemy before actually. I think you should just tell Rui once you feel comfortable!

Idk about that! What's their name?

His name is Akaza!

Can I meet him? 

Oh sure I could bring you to him..Hmmm, next time I come to visit I can take you and Rui to the infinity castle if you want?

YEAH!!! Thank you Douma!

Anyways me and Daki have to go soon anyways!

See you soon Douma!

Okay! Bye, Kai!

*walks aways* 

DAKIII!!! We have to go now! It's almost sunrise!

OKAYYY! COMING!

Time to go Daki!

Awww but I wanted to continue doing Rui's hair!!

When I saw Rui's hair I wanted to burst out laughing! His hair was almost fully braids! Kai will have to struggle for hours to take all of them out! Next time Daki!

Okay fine! 

Bye Rui!

Bye Daki!

Bye Douma!

*Back at the infinity castle*

Daki's POV:

Daki! I have so much to tell you! 

What? What could he possibly need to talk to me about?

Weellll! The "date" went well this time and I think he likes me a little better now! He even smiled at me at the end!

OMGGG DOUMA!! THAT'S AMAZING!! For Akaza to smile at ANYBODY is a rare occurrence! And now HE SMILED at DOUMA!

Oh! Daki I have to go now! 

Okay! Bye Douma!

Bye Daki!

*After Douma leaves*

I should go find Onii-chan!

ONII-CHAN!!

Yes Daki?

I bet you 100 yen that Douma and Akaza are going to get together! 

Heh! Bet! That ain't ever happening! They are mortal ENEMIES!! Well at least in Akaza's eye! Sure if I lose the bet I'll give you 100 yen! 

Hehe! Little does he know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ya'll! I finally finishes writing part 5! I hope you enjoy it! In the future I may add more made-up characters...Idk yet though! 

Anyways have a good day! Love ya'll! <3

(word count 772)