21

Okay okay! I am running out of ideas so whenever this happens I will probably make one the ships fight or something just to write until I actually get a actual idea! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Akaza's POV:

I still don't understand why Douma cheated on me. I mean clearly a few weeks ago he was so clingy and really liked me. I don't understand what happened!

Akaza-dono~?

Douma! I swear to god! Don't talk to me. I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!

But Akaza-dono~! At least let me explain~

THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! YOUR JUST GOING TO MAKE UP SOME EXCUSE OF WHY YOU WERE KISSING SOMEONE ELSE AT THE MALL!

NO AKAZA-DONO~! JUST LISTEN! Please~!

I don't know why but I just left without giving him a chance to explain. Maybe he didn't do anything wrong...But what if he did? I swear my mind is messing with my thoughts! I can't believe he would cheat on me! Hmm maybe I should give him a chance to explai- NO! What am I thinking?! UGHH!

 Dad?

Yuka? Do you need something?

Well I just wanted to make sure your okay. 

I'm fine don't worry about me.

You sure? 

Yep! 

Okay...If you say so.

*After Yuka leaves*

I guess I couldn't handle all the drama anymore because I just broke down and started crying.

Akaza?

D-daki?!

No. It's me Koyuki. I wanted to talk to you~

H-huh K-Koyuki? What are y-you doing h-here?

I need to help clear things up. 

Clear what up?

You and Douma.

But I don't understand.

Well the thing is I was in my human form at the mall.

HUH?!

Yes I have a human form I can turn in to for 2 hours everyday.

W-wow. Continue please.

I saw Douma right? Then I saw a girl just run up to him and kiss him.

YEA! HE WAS CHEATING ON ME!

No the girl then said it was a dare from a friend and apologized to Douma and she left.

H-HUH?!

Yes. Honey now I need you to go back and solve things with Douma.

T-thank you Koyuki!

Bye Akaza!

BYE!

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys I just wrote this as a filler chapter since it's already night and I need to sleep. Anyways I'm thinking on doing a new book on the uppermoons but in a modern AU so all of them would be in high school. I thought that might be nice. Let me know what you think. 

Bye guys! Love ya'll and have a good day/night! <3

(Word count 385)