4

Douma's POV: 

Do I want to see Akaza-dono again? I don't know anymore...I should try to look for him~!

Akaza?

Akaza's POV:

Akaza?

Did he just say my name normally?! Maybe I should stop ignoring him? Wait what am I thinking...I mean maybe~....ugh I'll go. Why am I walking to the rainbow eyed b*itch again? Too late!

Hey Douma..

Hi A-Akaza...

I-I'm sorry for the fireworks day, I'm sorry I yelled at you...It was just that I don't know what to do in those type of situations...

*Douma smiles*

Oh! Akaza-dono I'm also sorry...I still don't understand emotions very well anyways soo your not really incorrect~!

Douma's POV:

DID Akaza-dono~ just apologize to me?! I knew he was nice! Well at least now I have something good to tell Daki later!

Akaza-dono~ do you want to eat together later at 8:00?

Umm...sure I guess....

Yayyy! He agreed!

*Akaza smiles*

*Time skip to when Daki came back from eating*

I hurried to Daki's room. Daki you will not believe what happened when you were gone! 

What happened??? 

Akaza-dono~ apologized to ME!!

Huh? Why would he need to apologize? I mean that's nice and all but I'm confused.

Oh the "date" didn't work out in the end he yelled at me and left. That's why he apologized! But then earlier I went up to him and he apologized to me~! Then I asked him out to eat later!! And he accepted it! And HE SMILED~! He looked so cute~!

Oh wow that's AMAZING! I didn't know Akaza could smile! Goodluck later!

Thanks Daki! And I also made a new friend his name is Rui I met him in the Cherry blossom forest near here! He's cute and so nice to me! You would love him!

Really! Can I meet him? 

Sure we can go tomorrow!

Akaza's POV:

Why did I accept his offer AGAIN?! Well I hope he doesn't go and just forgets...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to make 2 parts today! And I'm sorry this part is short! But I have to finish up homework! I will make sure to make the rest much longer than this one! <3

(word count 332)