CHAPTER TEN

*2 months later*May 15th,2021*

"I'm so excited to see our baby",I said."Me too.I can't believe we're gonna be parents",said Austin."I'm excited and scared about this",I said."You don't have to be scared.Like I said..I'm here every step of the way",said Austin,kissing me."Our doctor's appointment is in 10 minutes.We cant be late",I said, getting up.

*10 minutes later*Dr Roxy's Office*

"You are here for your daily check up,right?",asked Dr Roxy."Yes,we are",I replied."Okay,then.I need you to lay down and lift up your top",says Dr Roxy and did just that."Now I'm gonna put this gel on your belly and it might feel a bit cold",says Dr Roxy, putting the gel on my belly.She then took the transducer and moved it around my belly."It looks like you are 3 months pregnant so your baby will be due in early November.There's your baby",says Dr Roxy, pointing to the screen."Oh my God.That's our baby",said Austin, holding my hand."Would you like to know the gender of your baby?",asked Dr Roxy."No,we want it to be a surprise",I replied."Okay..well everything looks good.Your baby is 100 percent healthy.There is nothing to worry about",says Dr Roxy,handing the ultrasound picture to me."Thank you,Dr Roxy",I said."No need to thank me.I'm just doing my job",says Dr Roxy,before I pulled my top down."Your next appointment will be in 2 weeks time.Have a good day further",says Dr Roxy."You too,Dr Roxy",said Austin, smiling.

(Austin's Home)

"I still can't believe we're having a baby",I said, sitting down.",Me neither.This is the best year of my life.I'm so excited to be a dad",said Austin, sitting next to me."You're gonna be a great dad,Austin",I said, smiling at him."You're gonna be a great mom,Tori",said Austin,kissing my forehead causing me to smile