CHAPTER FOURTEEN

*January 1st,2022*

"Happy New Year,baby",said Austin,kissing me."Happy New Year",I said, smiling.

We were laying on the grass with Jasmine watching the fireworks.Both of our arms were around Jasmine.Shs kept making baby noises and it was so cute.Austin then got up and helped me.He held my hand and got down on one knee.I covered my mouth and started crying.

"Toriana Jade Skye,you are the best thing that's ever happened to me except for Jasmine of course",said Austin,causing me to laugh."I love you so much and I wanna spend my whole life with you.You're the reason I wake up in the morning.I don't know what I'd do without you.Will you marry me?",asked Austin, holding out a diamond ring."Oh my God.Yes,Austin!!A million times yes!!!",I shouted,before he put the ring on my finger.He got up and kissed me deeply.Jasmine started laughing causing us to break the kiss."She's so cute",I said."Just like you",said Austin, picking her up and kissing her cheek."I love you Jasmine",I said,before she held my hand.

I wouldn't trade this moment for the world.This is my family now and I couldn't wish for better.We started the new year married and I'm so happy right now.Nothing could ruin this moment.