CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

*June 11th,2022*

Today is the private screening of Elvis at Graceland and also the red carpet.My outfit was a white dress and Austin wore a white jacket and black pants.Zendaya and Ariana were also attending.Elizabeth and Lucy unfortunately couldn't be here because they were filming a new movie.Zendaya wore a green and black dress and Ariana wore a yellow dress.Soon we arrived at Graceland and took a few pictures on the red carpet.

"Austin,how did filming this movie make you feel?",asked a journalist."It hit really close to home.I felt like I was in his body because I've never sung or danced and then I had to practice for 2 years in order to become Elvis", replied Austin."Are you excited for the movie's release?",asked another journalist."Yeah..I can't wait for the rest of the world to see it.This will be their chance to see Elvis and what his life was and I'm just so honoured and happy to have done this for him.I spent two years obsessing over Elvis in order to film this movie so I can't wait to see the end results", replied Austin, holding my hand and smiling."What about you,Toriana?How do you feel?",asked the same journalist."Just like Austin,I'm super excited.We've worked hard for this movie and..there were a few bumps on the road but we made so.. I'm excited",I replied, smiling."

After the red carpet event,the cast and Presley family went to the theatre in Graceland for the private screening of Elvis.Austin and I were sitting in the front row with Priscilla,Lisa,Finley,Harper,Riley,Baz and his wife.Zendaya and Ariana were sitting in the row behind us with the rest of the cast and crew.This was a night to remember 😊