CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

*May 14th,2022*

"Do you,Toriana take Austin to be your lawfully wedded husband?",asked the priest."I do",I replied, smiling."Do you,Austin take Toriana to be your lawfully wedded wife?",asked the priest."I do", replied Austin, smiling back at me."By the power vested in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may kiss the bride",said the priest before Austin kissed me.Everyone who was here starting applauding.Austin then broke the kiss."Everyone,I present to you Mr and Mrs Butler", announced the priest before everyone cheered.My friends immediately ran to me and hugged me.Ashley went over to Austin and hugged him.

*2 hours later*

After our party,Austin and I got in the car and drove to the airport.We were staying in the Bahamas for our anniversary.I'm gonna miss Jasmine so much but of course she can't come with.Our honeymoon will last for a week because we had to attend the premiere for the Elvis movie at the Cannes film festival.

*6 hours later*(Bahamas)

(Rented Mansion)

"We are finally here",I said,laying on the bed."Now I can finally get you out of your dress.It felt like torture not to touch you.Damn,this dress looks good on you",said Austin.He still hasn't gotten rid of the Elvis voice but I love it."But it would better with you out of it",said Austin,unzipping my dress.I started giggling like a teenager.

The first night day of our honeymoon was spent with us making love.