CHAPTER NINETEEN

*May 25th,2022*

(Toriana's POV)
Austin,I and the rest of the cast arrived in Cannes, France yesterday for the premiere of Elvis.I am super excited and I can't wait.We are currently in the limo on our way to the venue.

(Cannes Film Festival)

"Austin!!!",shouted some girls behind the railings.Austin and I walked on the red carpet and took some pictures."Austin,Toriana over here",shouted a photographer."Austin,how do you feel about the release of the movie?",asked one journalist."I'm very excited", replied Austin,smiling."What about you Toriana?",asked the journalist."I'm excited too and I can't wait",I replied."We worked really hard on this film so..we hope that everyone loves it",said Austin."I love you,Austin!!",shouted one fan."I love you too",said Austin,before we walked over to Baz and the rest of the cast."Austin,you did an amazing job playing my father.Just watching some of the scenes made me tear up",says Lisa Marie, hugging Austin and then me"Thank you.It means a lot.I really enjoyed playing the role of your father.I mean he really was the King",said Austin."You did an amazing job too,Toriana.Playing me must've been hard",says Priscilla, hugging me and Austin."It definitely was a bit hard.I was afraid to mess up because I never played such a big roll.There were times when I would mess up my lines but then we would have to film that scene over and over until I got it right but I had a lot of fun.It felt kinda real,like I was actually you.I kept telling myself how would Priscilla do this or how would she feel here",I said, smiling."Elvis would be so proud if he saw this film",says Priscilla."

After the whole event,we took more pictures and signed autographs.We had conversations with Priscilla and Lisa Marie.It was amazing and I can't wait for our premiere in Australia and the United States.

It was amazing and I can't wait for our premiere in Australia and the United States

Austin and Toriana on the red carpet

Cannes Film Festival ✨🥺