The Shooting

Tim and Lucy told her family that they are together and everyone is happy about it. No one at the station knows about them.

A few weeks, Tim and Lucy was in the middle of roll call when lucy got a call.

Grey:"Officer Chen , do you want to answer that? And  put it on speaker."
Lucy:"Ok sir."*answers the call.* "Hen?"
Hen:"Lucy, we need your help, we responded to a call  and when we got there we heard gunshots, it took eddie,  chim, and athena!"
Lucy:"W-what! Where are you guys?"*tears up*
Hen:"2348 Nelson drive."
Grey:"Chen  go with Bradford , Lopez and West  and Harper and Nolan to go the scene now. Dissmissed!"

Tim and the others got in their shops and drove over the location.
Lucy:"Hen!"
Hen:*runs over to lucy* "hey..."
Lucy :"how are they?"
Buck:*walks over* Eddie got hit in the shoulder, Athena got hit in her arm and Chim in his leg."
Lucy:"Oh god... thanks we are going to canvas the scene."
Hen nod her head and walks away.
The group of officers walked around the scene when they found shell casing .
Lucy:"I Found something!"
Everyine rushes over to her.
Angela picks up the shell casings and put in a bag  and they head back to the station.

◇~♡ With Sergeant Grey and sergeant Caradine~◇~◇
Grey:"The lab test are being ran as we speak."
Nyla:"I think lucy should sit this out."
Lucy:"No , The people I see as a mother and Brothers were shot , So I not going to sit down and do nothing . I am going to find the person who shot my mother , who is a fellow police officer and my brothers!"*Hold onto tim so she fall down crying*
Grey:"Police officer?What their name?"
Lucy:"Sergeant Athena Grant-Nash."
Nyla and Angela looked at lucy with wide eyes.
Tim:"Lucy, Chris is here."
Lucy nods and she and tim walks and goes to meet chris.
Grey:"We have to find out who did this quick, I have never seen Chen this sad."