Justin

My breathing was heavy as I realized my parents wouldn't be home for the next few hours, I was alone with another kid in my house when someone could potentially be coming after me in my own house.

John, Azura and I sat under my parents bed waiting for something, anything.

I heard the front door open and slam closed followed by someone stomping through the house.

"Carry, where are you?" They sang

My eyes widened in horror as I saw two feet come into my parents room. I pushed myself further back under the bed making sure John did the same.

"Hmmm, oh where ever could she be?" Sarcasm lacing his voice

My eyes widened even further as a wave of realization hit me like a truck. I knew this person... this particular person just had to come looking for me? Of all people why me???

I noticed that my little Azura hadn't taken in that this was a hostile environment, and she went to sleep. I held a finger over my mouth to show John not to move as if I were to be the only one there.

Slowly I made my way out from under the bed. I looked up cautiously as I stood up, my heart beat increasing and about to burst seeing him.

"J-Justin" I croaked

He smirked, I hated his damn smirk "Hey babe miss me?"

_______________________________

Ayyyyyyy so how is your summer? No? You don't like how terribly short it is? First let me explain, I'm tired, blank - minded, and have some really bad writers block.... so I'm going to try and update soon but idk since I'm going to a foreign country in like 2 weeks... I'm dieing.

But other than that, really, how are you guys?

Do people even read these authors notes?

Bleh Bleh Bleh!!! I'm a vampire!!!!

Haha! Ronnie radke "I'm not a vampire but I feel like oneeeeee"

Anyone understand that???

I have problems, accept it

But anyhooooo

Bye my little baby biersacks!!!!!!!!!!!