Chapter 11

~Rosa's POV~

I immediately ran to the front of the group and said, "Roxy? What do you want?".

"I'm here to finish the fight." She spoke out while placing both her arms on her hips with a smirk on her face.

The first thought that came to mind was if this girl had any powers just like Josh had shown me.

If she does, I might be screwed.

Things are getting interesting around here.

~3rd person POV~

The morning sun cast long shadows across the schoolyard, the air crisp and filled with the sounds of students gathering for the day. In front of the school, a tense standoff was unfolding. Rosa stood firm, her eyes locked on Roxy, who smirked with confidence. Roxy's powers crackled around her, a visible aura of energy that set her apart from Rosa.

"Give it up Rosa! " Roxy taunted, her voice dripping with arrogance. "You can't possibly win."

Rosa clenched her fists, determination burning in her eyes. "I won't back down, Roxy. I'm not afraid of you."

With a flick of her wrist, Roxy sent a wave of blue flames rushing towards Rosa. Rosa barely had time to react, diving to the side as the ground where she had stood erupted in a shower of ashes. She rolled to her feet, heart pounding, and faced Roxy once more.

Roxy laughed, the sound echoing through the schoolyard. "Is that all you've got? Pathetic."

But Rosa was undeterred. She knew she had to be smart. As Roxy prepared another attack, Rosa sprinted forward, zigzagging to avoid the fireballs. She closed the distance between them quickly, catching Roxy off guard.

Rosa leaped, aiming a powerful kick at Roxy's midsection. Roxy managed to deflect it with a wall of blue fire, but the force of the impact still sent her stumbling backward. Seizing the moment, Rosa followed up with a ring of punches, each one aimed with precision.

Roxy retaliated with a turret of fire spikes, knocking Rosa off her feet. Rosa hit the ground hard, gasping for breath after being burnt by the fire, but she refused to stay down. She scrambled to her feet, eyes blazing with resolve.

"You think you can beat me without powers?" Roxy snarled, her aura flaring brighter. "You're a fool."

Rosa wiped the blood from her lip and dusted off her shoulders.

"Maybe I am. But I'm not giving up."

With a roar, Roxy unleashed her full power, vines of blue flames that threatened to overwhelm everything in its path. Rosa braced herself, focusing on the one chance she had. As the fire vine bore down on her, she dodged at the last possible second, rolling to the side and springing up next to Roxy.

Before Roxy could turn, Rosa threw a decisive blow to the side of her head, unfortunately, she missed...

Roxy ducked down and grabbed Rosa's arm throwing her to the ground.

Roxy stood over her, breathing heavily. "It's over. I WIN!"

Rosa didn't move.

She couldn't she doesn't possess any powers...

~~ Roxy's POV~~

Rosa's under me. I slammed her to the ground. A part of me experienced guilt.

Another part of me was relieved.

"This should put her in her place." I thought.

^

^

^

^

^

^
^

^
^

^

^

^

A/N- EHEHE WE'RE BACK !!