Chapter 4

Powers?? Pt. 2

~~Rubi's P.O.V~~

I finally woke up to find Arinna right next to me in a stream. I got up and dragged Arianna to a dryer spot. I noticed that Rosa and Josh weren't here. I decided to scout out the area to see if I could find anything or anyone. I grab some sticks and rocks for a fire. As I'm walking back, I could see Arianna was up. "Hey, took you sometime," I said. "Rubi! Where's Rosa and Josh?" She said. "I haven't seen them, they might ran a different way," I said in a worried tone,"But, I got some stuff for a fire," I say trying to change the mood. As we finished building the fire, I  reached over it to get another stick, when a light came out of my hand and fire appeared. Arianna and I jumped. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!" She kept asking. "I DON'T KNOW, I-I JUST PUT MY HAND OVER IT, WHILE THINKING ABOUT THE FIRE!" I instantly tell her. We thought to try and experiment the fire "problem" to see if it was just us seeing things or something else. We got sticks and put them in rows. I started to think about fire on the sticks. My hand started to light up again. I was holding fire in my hands. FIRE!....

~~Arianna's P.O.V~~

I got up and no one was there not even Rubi who was the one I bumped into. I started to panic. What to do? What do I do? I kept asking myself. I heard something coming my way. "Hey, took you sometime," Rubi said. "Rubi! Where's Rosa and Josh?" I said. She told me she hasn't seen them but she got resources for a fire. As Rubi was finishing the fire she put her hand over the fire pit. When all of a sudden her hand lit up and the fire was on. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!" I was so confused I couldn't stop asking her over and over. She was also confused on what just happened. We got sticks and did a little experiment. Turns out she was able to use some type of power?....