Chapter 6

Home, Sweet, Home

~~Arianna's P.O.V~~

As shocked as I am, I can't question anything. The school we attend is full of magical users. I guess we forgot to introduce our powers to each other. Anyway, I need to dry off and so does Rubi, the fire is getting bigger I start to remove my wet clothes. I turn as I heard Rubi scream. "What's wrong?" I say. "Why are you taking your clothes off???"Rubi shrieks. "I need to dry my clothes and so do you!! You're gonna get sick!" I scolded her as I started to tug at her shirt. Rubi just turns around and sits close to the fire. If I wasn't that blind I would be able to tell if Rubi was blushing or not. I ignored it and continued to take my clothes off and hung them on a branch. I start summoning air too dry my clothes. (plus Rubi's).I start putting my clothes back on and hand Rubi her own clothes. She stares at me and stays quiet, "What's the issue now ?" I comment. "You have powers too?" She asked with a scared tone. "Duh, everyone at school has one." I was wondering if she still was shocked after finding her own power.

~~Time passes~~

We're finally dry and making the smoke go up for someone to notice. Rubi and I are thinking of a plan as we hear noises coming from the bushes. We decide to check it out when suddenly some dark figure pops out. I fall on my butt as Rubi is screaming her ass off. "WHAT IS THAT !!" We both start to scream for help as the dark figure gets closer. "HELP! HELP!" we screamed.

~~Rosa's P.O.V~~

As we reach the top we start hearing screams. "That sounds like Arianna and Rubi, they must be close!" I say as I start running towards the noises. Soon enough I start smelling smoke and find their location. I jump into the situation to find Arianna on the ground, Rubi screaming her lungs out, and Josh standing behind me ready to attack anything. But then I realize what they're screaming at. "What are you doing here?" I asked while everyone was still shaking at what I said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHO IS THAT?!? WHAT IS THAT??" Rubi screams at me. "Oh, well... that's my sister." I reply with. "WHaT!!?!" they all say while looking at me. "Dinners ready mom's waiting for you," My sister says. "How the hell did you find us in the middle of nowhere?" I ask. "In the middle of NOWHERE? You're just ten minutes away from the entrance. " She replied while laughing. "oh... Well then, I think we should leave then right?" I quickly said. Right, let's go home, sweet, home...

A/N: Please let me know if I need to fix anything or if I should add anything, a reminder I'm just writing for fun.