Chapter 5

What's going on ??

~~Rosa's P.O.V~~

I finally wake up and find myself on the ground. I quickly get up remembering that I was with Arianna, Rubi, and Josh. I look everywhere to only find Josh with me. I quickly get off the ground and I run over to Josh. I was making sure he was still alive by poking him with a stick. He finally got up and I ask, "Are you hurt anywhere?". I need to make sure that he is okay to walk. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" he replied with. I scoffed while hitting his shoulder. "We need to find the others quickly," I said as it was getting late. We start walking for a bit to find a way up when Josh tells me to back up. I stopped behind him and suddenly the ground begins to shake a bit. I can't believe what I'm witnessing, Josh is controlling the ground?...

~~Josh's P.O.V~~

We were walking for some time and I'm wondering why we haven't used our powers yet. "Hey back up, just stand behind me," I say while warming up. Rosa stood behind me as I starting to touch the ground. The floor began shaking and I started to bring forth a dirt staircase. "Done, we should've done this a while before." I Turned around to find her looking shocked. 'She's acting like she's never seen any type of power before,' I thought to myself. "Have you never seen anyone manipulate the ground?" I started to laugh when I realized it wasn't a joke. "NO !" she screamed. I stared at her and then said, "Then how did you make it into KEMS?". "How else? I passed the exams." She started calming down now. Strange I thought. "Okay well, lets put this conversation to the side, we need to get out of here and find the others," I tell her as we both start climbing the steps...

A/N: So it's been a long while I'm really sorry for not posting again, but I'm back and I promise I will try to post again, I also have the characters looks which I'll be posting soon!!! (my drawing aren't the best)