Chapter 10

Arianna's P.O.V

We ran all over the place getting ready as fast as we could. I let Rubi use the restroom first. After our incident, I couldn't look her in the eyes I was still embarrassed...

"Alright I'm done, you should hurry up though, well if you want breakfast," Rubi said while walking out of the restroom.

"Sure thing!!" I quickly ran into the restroom with my uniform. I finish getting ready after five minutes. I go down to the first floor after finishing up any last touches.

"Morning Arianna! There are pancakes ready if you want to eat before we go." Rosa Said.

"Thank you!!" I said while stuffing my mouth with pancakes.

"Alright, girls it's time to go before we miss the bus!!" Rosa says.

We bid our goodbyes to Rosa's mom while thanking her for letting us stay. On the other hand, we're running as fast as we can to reach the bus stop. Luckily, we made it just in time.

"We're so lucky we made it, we would've been in trouble for being late on the second day of school" I said.

"Well if you weren't TRYNA get it with someone we would've been here earlier" Rosa says while smirking at me.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I-" I started punching Rosa, note to self make sure to kill her later.

"It's okay Arianna it was just an accident right? No need to be shy!" Rubi said trying to comfort me.

"R-right.." I sigh as I sit down next to her.

'Do I like her no we're just friends.... right?'

Rosa sat in front of us the whole ride was a mess she kept sending me smirks or looks, I wanted to smack her so bad but Rubi kept holding me back.

-Time skip-

We finally arrived, we got our bags and hoped off the bus. Surprisingly, we saw Josh in front of the school.

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!!" He was calling us over, he didn't need to screen we already saw him. I realized he's actually really tall, or maybe I'm just short who knows.

Well let's hope Roxy doesn't bother us today.

"Well, well look who it is."

Just our luck, I sigh while looking up to the owner of the voice.

'Great what are we going to do now' I thought.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Let's see what happens next time, sorry for a short chapter!! ~ A/N