Chapter 8

The sleepover

Rubi's P.O.V

"Where's Rosa?" She asked while opening the door. 

"She's downstairs talking to her mom I believe" I replied.

She just nodded, as she was closing the door I stopped her.

"Hey wait, can I ask you something?" What the heck am I doing I thought to myself.

"Sure, go for it." Her sister opened the door again to face me.

"U-uh okay I know it's none of my business, but does Rosa not have powers?" I said. Why didn't I just ask Rosa, I thought to myself.

"I- I don't think she has powers if she did she would've figured it out by herself. Uh, usually people with powers can't control them at first, for example, you guys. But, don't go asking her questions." She finished off while looking away from us. "Oh, by the way, my name is Yessi." She said before going downstairs.

Arianna spoke which broke the silence, "So, she doesn't have any powers, and Yessi doesn't want her to know anything about it?"

"I suppose we don't tell her then, I guess we just have to wait to see if she has any power or not," I said while laying down on her bed. Arianna soon joined me and we started talking more about ourselves. Apparently she likes taking photos while exploring places. I just like to sing or film things, but I love the summer while she liked spring.

As we continued to talk Rosa finally came into her room. "Sorry my mom was making me do some things, but now I'm here!" She hopped into her bed while joining our conversation.

"SO" I started, "Who's uh Josh? Like Really did you just bump into him??" I questioned Rosa while looking for reactions.

"He's someone I bumped into while I was on my way to the forest. Surprisingly he goes to our school as well." She said without any shy acts. Arianna and I were betting that she had a crush on him. "Alright, you won this time," I mumbled while handing Arianna five dollars. Rosa looked at us with confusion but we just laughed it off so she wouldn't get mad. We found out that Rosa was into music especially, K-pop? and she could play some instruments as well. Some hours went by before we saw it was 1 am and decided to go rest now.

 A/N - sorry for taking so much time to update also for a short update, I'll post another chapter soon.