Chapter 3: Nintendo 64

Riggy entered the room with a mix of excitement and disappointment, his shoulders slightly slumped from the weight of his unsuccessful quest for the elusive Nintendo 64. The thrill of anticipation still lingered in the air, fueled by the hope that Danno might have better luck in locating the cherished console.

"Hey Danno, I'm back," Riggy announced with a forced cheeriness, attempting to mask the disappointment in his voice. "I couldn't find the Nintendo 64. Can you give it a shot?"

Danno, always eager to help, responded with an enthusiastic, "Yeah sure! Hey, by the way, you dropped a notebook over there."

A sudden wave of nervousness crashed over Riggy as he hastily pocketed the notebook. "Y-You didn't look at it, right?" Riggy stuttered, his face turning a deep shade of red, his mind racing with possibilities.

Danno, seeking to reassure his friend, replied with a casual tone, "No, I didn't," although a subtle lie lingered in his words. With that, he descended the basement stairs, leaving Riggy in a state of anxious anticipation about the notebook's contents.

In Riggy's anxious mind: "Oh god, I hope Danno didn't see my notebook... What if he did? What if he finds out?"

After a tense minute that felt like an eternity, Danno returned triumphant, the Nintendo 64 in his hands. He couldn't resist a playful jab, "It was kinda high up there. Maybe that's why you couldn't find it – you know, being short and all."

Indignant, Riggy retorted, "Hey! I'm not short!"

Danno chuckled, playing along. "Alright, if you say so."

Fast forward to 200 years later, as Danno finally set up the Nintendo 64, Riggy questioned the delay, genuinely curious about the technical hurdles. Danno explained the challenges of connecting the AV composite cables and the need for an adapter due to the TV's lack of AV support.

Apologizing for the inconvenience, Riggy accepted the explanation graciously. "Ohhhhh, sorry. So, what game do you wanna play?"

Options laid out, they settled on Mario Party, leading to a mini timeskip where they immersed themselves in the virtual world, both laughing and enjoying the competitive spirit of the game.

Unbeknownst to Danno, Riggy was gradually inching closer during the gameplay, the excitement of the game providing a cover for his subtle approach. When the game concluded, Riggy emerged victorious, a triumphant grin on his face, and a mischievous idea crossed his mind.

"Hey, Danno, I wanted to tell you something," Riggy began, his eyes glinting with anticipation.

Curious, Danno asked, "Yeah?"

With a sly smile, Riggy revealed, "A new carnival just opened, and I was thinking we could go today. It's only like 2 PM."

Danno agreed without suspicion, unaware that this seemingly innocent invitation was Riggy's clever plan to finally express his true feelings. The carnival's bright lights and festive atmosphere seemed to echo the excitement building between them, hinting at the unexpected twists this day had yet to unveil.

**********************************E/N**********************************************************

Hello, wonderful community! I am absolutely thrilled to wish each and every one of you a joyous New Year! Here's to hoping that 2024 brings you all the happiness, success, and unforgettable moments you deserve.

I also want to take a moment to express my gratitude. Thank you so much for the incredible support—627 views on my Fanfic is beyond anything I could have imagined! This marks my inaugural attempt at crafting a story, and the fact that so many of you are enjoying my silly, whimsical tales fills my heart with immense joy.

Creating stories has been a journey of self-expression and creativity for me, and your engagement and encouragement have been the driving force behind it all. Your enthusiasm fuels my passion, and I'm genuinely thankful for each view, like, and comment.

Here's to a fantastic year ahead filled with more stories, laughter, and shared moments. You guys are amazing, and I'm sending all my love your way! 🌟🎉

Before i leave, Im anouncing that im finally changing the thumbnail promptly today!

Before i leave, Im anouncing that im finally changing the thumbnail promptly today!. Your  feedback is appreciated, Thank you for your continued support. Until next time!