Season 2 Chapter 1!: The facility.

Danno and Riggy found themselves tied up in a room with the ominous presence of the cloning and cutting machine looming over them.

Danno: Where the heck are we?

Riggy: I-I HAVE NO IDEA! THIS IS TERRIFYING AND IM SCARED!

Suddenly, a glitching sound filled the room, and Clone Riggy materialized before them.

Clone Riggy: Hello... I've finally caught you both again. Now, we need to continue.

The cloning machine ominously whirred to life, and Clone Riggy, surprisingly, untied Danno, who attempted to flee but was swiftly teleported back to the machine.

Clone Riggy: It's your turn now.

Danno: NO! I WONT BE CLONED!

However, as the machine initiated the cloning process, nothing happened. Riggy and Danno exchanged bewildered glances.

Riggy: What's going on?

Danno, equally puzzled, surveyed the room, trying to make sense of the unexpected turn of events.

Clone Riggy: I-Is he gone?!

Frantically, Clone Riggy scanned the room, realizing that the security cameras were offline, leaving only the three of them.

Quickly, Clone Riggy released Danno from the machine, his demeanor shifting from control to panic.

Both Danno and Riggy were now consumed by curiosity and confusion, as they watched Clone Riggy break down before them.

Clone Riggy: I-I can't do this anymore!

Tears started to run through Clone Riggy's face, as he looked at both.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Got time to write one today! So I'll leave you guys here so there's more suspense~ (also because I'm tired and wanna have some sleep)

Why was Clone Riggy crying? Next chapter you will know~

Okay bye.

(Found this and broke laughing)