Chapter 1

1. MY WRITING ISN'T AS GOOD AS @BilsCoochiee  SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING

2.THIS STORY MAY HAVE SENSITIVE TOPICS SO YEA.

3. CHAPTER 1 IS PRETTY SHORT AND ANYTHING BETWEEN QUOTE THINGS LIKE THIS ' BLAH BLAH' IS JUST THOUGHTS

4. ENJOY

"Dusty wake up!" Someone banged on her door. "Dusty!" The voice screamed again. Dusty groggily woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Dusty!" The voice screamed once again. "Huh?" Dusty asked. "Get up Dusty. You're going to be late for school" The voice, who Dusty recognized as her sister, Emily, said from outside. It took her a minute to process what Emily said before she jumped out of bed and started to rush and put her clothes on.

When she was done, she rushed downstairs, where she saw her mama Collector, cooking breakfast. "Hey mama" Dusty said to her mom. "Girl get out the house, you're already late" Collector told Dusty. "I need breakfast though.." Dusty told her mom, going to grab the bag of bread. Colector slapped Dusty's hand which made Dusty recoil her hand. "Ow! Why would you do that? " Dusty asked her mom, swinging her hand. 

"You don't need breakfast, go to school" Collector told her. Dusty sighed before grabbing her bookbag and walking out the door.

'Ugh that old lady, not letting me have breakfast.'

It was a very beautiful day. Light wind, the birds swinging, the trees swishing, couples walking hand in hand, and Dusty loved it.

Just kidding, it was cold and there was some homeless dude throwing trash at people. There was also an old couple throwing hands.

'Shouldn't they be in the retirement home?'

Dusty turned on a PPCOCAINE song on her phone before plugging in her headphones. She hummed to the song, crossing the road, before she stopped in her steps.

Dusty had just seen the most drop-dead gorgeous girl walking on the sidewalk. She had brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and such a sexy body. 

'Thats one hot babe'

"Watch out!" Dusty heard someone scream at her before she felt excruciating pain.

'WHAT THE FUCK, WHY AM I HURTING'

Dusty could hear scared voices all around her before she finally blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST CHAPTER YAAAAAA

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY BULLYING TOWARDS ME AND IM TARGETING YOU @Colectortoh

ENJOY UGLY