Chapter 5

TW: Sexual Assault

"You got this Dusty, you got this"

It was next Saturday and Dusty was giving herself a pep talk. She was extremely nervous to 1) go pick up Trix and 2) even go to the party. She hadn't been to a party in a LONG time and she didn't like people that much so you know. She really only asked Trix to go to a party because it was the first thing she could think of.

"Ok I got this, I can do this" Dusty whispered to herself before grabbing her bag and heading downstairs. When she walked downstairs she saw her moms kissing in the living room.

"Boo!" "Boo!" Dusty yelled at her parents, giving them thumbs down.

(Authors note:I actually do this when my friend and her bf kiss/hug)

"Get out of here little girl!" Collector yelled at Dusty. Dusty laughed, walking out of the door and into her uber.

(Shut up, I don't want to hear it. Just go with the flow)

After about 15 minutes they arrived at Trix's house and Dusty's hands started sweating. She grabbed her phone and texted Trix.

Were outside

About a minute or two after she texted Trix walked out the door.

'Oh my gosh, she looks so fucking beautiful'

Trix got in the car and waved at Dusty. "Hi" She said, pretty shy. "Hi" Dusty said nervously.

They sat in silence the rest of the way.

When the uber parked in front of the house, Dusty told Trix to wait and she ran over to Trix's door. She opened the door for Trix and did a little bow. "Milady"

Trix giggled at the gesture and stepped out of the car. "Why thank you" She said, while doing a little curtsy. They walked up to the door together and Dusty knocked on the door. Cami opened the door and let them in.

When they stepped in the house and Trix saw how many people were there, she grabbed Dusty's hand.Dusty squeezed Trix's hand before they walked further in the house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'How the fuck did I lose her'

Ok let me explain the situation. Dusty and Trix were hanging out, having a good ol time and then Trix disappeared. Like Dusty got a drink, turned around and BAM Trix was gone. So now Dusty is looking through a crowd of people trying to find her.

She was walking around the house before she heard a scream coming from the laundry room. She quickly rushed over and opened the door. When she looked inside she saw Trix, backed up into a corner by a blonde guy. Dusty could see tears running down Trix's face and she could see her trembling.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?!" Dusty yelled at the boy.The boy rolled his eyes at Dusty and said "Get out of here monkey. Shouldn't you be in the jungle, eating a banana?"

He then tried to lean in to kiss Trix but before he could Dusty punched him in the face. "Don't fucking touch her"

"Why can't I?"

"Because shes mine" And with that said, Dusty punched the guy again.

Dusty almost beat the boy to death and she got arrested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER BUT WTV

LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3

ALSO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT I IMAGINE TRIX AND DUSTY IN

I imagine Trix in one of these 

And I imagine Dusty in one of these