nedovtipa

nedovtipa

(n.) someone who cannot take a hint.

a very long update for my very long absence.

(I've added many players not part of the 15 for tests in SA, new year toh sabke saath manana chahiye na<3)

It's hard when you're in love with an idiot.

"Theek hai phir bhailog, sab suno ab mereko." Rohits clapped his hands to gain the attention of his chaotic teammates.

"Jisko jo plan banana hai, jaise plan banana hai banao, lekin sirf 31st ka. Jitni party karni hai, kal karke khtam karneka, samjhe na sab ke sab? Happy New Year hum sab saath mei celebrate karenge."

A huge cheer rang out in the room. The team was collected in the team room after the day's hard practice.

After losing the first test, Virat, Rohit and Jadeja ensured that their youngsters didn't take the loss so badly and got demotivated. They ensured that everyone was enjoying themselves while they were practising hard as well.

"Vaise... kya sabke plans hain?" Shreyas asked.

"Bhai, Riva and I are taking all your and our kids along with my Ashley and Prithi to the amusement park tomorrow. No other senior citizens allowed," Jadeja spoke, almost strangling Ashwin, squeezing him around the neck, in the pretence of a hug.

"Oh yes! I, along with Siri, Krish (Prasidh Krishna) and Yashu (Yashasvi) are gonna go and watch a movie tomorrow. It's some new movie that everyone is going gaga over right now and I don't understand why! Even Sanjana is not here to save me from these baffoons," Jassi answered next with a shake of the head, but everyone could clearly see his fond eyes as he named his companions, so they didn't take his complaint too seriously.

"We are going too!" Hardik yelled suddenly from where he was sitting, annoying an already half-annoyed Rahul.

"Don't yell in my ears at least, idiot," Rahul chided.

"We are going too tomorrow to the Ruby game." Hardik ignored his best friend and continued. "You know Shrey, we're going to watch little kids playing rugby. I'm taking Agu along with Nats, Athiya and this dolt obviously. I'm gonna teach Agu to be inspired by them and make him one of the India'sand then world's greatest rugby stars!"

"Oh, yes." Jassi laughed. "Rugby is his new passion Rohit bhaiya. He sees one new game every day and wants poor Agu to go in all those sports."

"Yes, yes! We're gonna train all the kids like Agu, Vamu, Angad, Sammy, Akhi and Aadu, Nidhu and the future incoming kids to play rugby. Or instead, we'll train them and make a team of their own selves and then we can laugh at nepo jokes." Hardik explained his future ideas, not noting the sarcasm in his other best friend's voice at all.

Virat and Rohit glanced at each other with a pained look in their eyes while all the others laughed.

"Get off you idiot." Rahul flung Hardik's hand away from his shoulders in mock anger. "No child of mine is playing rugby if they don't want to and I'm gonna save Agu and everyone else too from you!" Hardik pouted.

"There's a music and evening show just nearby, Shrey. I and Kuldeep are going there with Mukesh since none of our wives is here. Why don't you join us too? One of my childhood friends who lives here is gonna arrange our tickets, I can ask for yours too if you want?" Yuzi suggested.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Shreyas asked completely impressed. He didn't have any plans and was starting to feel a little left out as everyone narrated their plans aloud.