promise

promise

(n.) A heartfelt vow, binding souls with the gentle touch of trust.

I saw various tweets/ posts/ messages across social media platforms about the latest Ishman pendant. They do look the same/similar so I wanted to write on that for a long time. Of course, my end seems to be going on and I must study but I can't 😭.

Read and enjoy!

25 December, 2023

Shubman and Ishan were entangled together on the bed, in their shared hotel room. Shubman continuously tried to get closer and closer to Ishan, his whole body already engulfed within Ishan's arms. He just wanted to close any and all gaps that might still exist between the two boys. Thus, he continued to wriggle closer. 

Ishan suddenly laughed softly, making Shubman's whole frame vibrate.

"Kya karne ki koshish kar rha hai tu pichle dus minute se, Shubi?" he asked, amused.

"Kuch ni," Shubman replied cheekily but did not cease his movements.

Ishan suddenly flipped them both so that now he hovered above the taller, blushing man. Shubman tried to flip them back to his original comfort position (of course within Ishan's arms, definitely not under them), but Ishan caught them both and held them together between their chests.

"Ishuu," Shubman whined loudly.

"Boliye meri jaan."

"Unhand me, you minion!"

A mischievous glint flashed through Ishan's eyes.

"Minione bolega mereko?" he asked in a warning tone. But alas, Shubman did not seem to get the message and nodded a yes cutely.

Ishan smirked and slipped his hands under the younger's shirt. Suddenly the whole room was filled with the roars of laughter from one prince of cricket. 

"Ishu-hahaha- chhod mujhe---hahaha--" Shubman shrieked with laughter, trying to wriggle away from Ishan's merciless tickles.

"Minion hun na mai? Ab bol kon minion."

Tears leaked from the corner of Shubman's eyes as the tickled didn't stop. 

"Bas--bas kar Ishu--hahaha," Shubman tried to say between his laughter and mildly defending against the shorter man.

Ishan finally relented to the pleas and smiled. He looked down at his companion, still with his hands up in defence and eyes closed. And suddenly, Ishan fell with his whole body weight on Shubman, without any warning.

"Oomf--". Shubman protested at the sudden weight. Getting out of the shock, Shubman immediately adjusted his and Ishan's body so now Ishan's whole body was on his. Of course, he didn't mind and instead, encircled his arms around the taller's frame.