NOT AN UPDATE

The first time he played a test against SL, was when I had first noticed him. The boundaries he'd hit, the bowling he did. Was very young and didn't understand much as cricket wasn't as exciting for me at that time, but still, watching him bat in the early hours of the morning was refreshing, to say the least.

Since then, seen him be the clutch god that he is for every crucial game for India and this player getting reduced to boos in India? Tough pill to swallow. I didn't watch IPL matches before '23, and now that I started, are these toxic fans putting franchise cricket over India? Over International Cricket?

I am sad too about how Rohit was removed from captaincy, deserved better, but so does Hardik. Yaar, am a Virat Kohli fan 1st then anyone else's because he was the reason I got interested in cricket and I feel really bad when I see Hardik bhai getting trolled like this. Reminds me of VK's tough time when these same fans were behind him and now got a new scapegoat. Being an RCB fan is tough, but right now being a logical MI fan is tougher, as I've come across numerous fan pages for MI who want MI to fail under Hardik. We failed as humans here. Tough for MI and Hardik bhai again today; wanted him to score big but his boundaries were so good that they turned boos into cheers. Thanks, Harry bhai. Hope for the best for ICT, that all their relations get good soon, again. 

Sorry to all my dear readers for not posting stories for so long. College is taking everything out of me and now even this semester is coming to an end so please, give me some time, I really wanna update myself and I will try to do the same a t the earliest a soon as I get the time. 

Thank you all so much for your patience.

u.s.