hurt

(n.) unhappiness or sadness caused by someone's words or actions.

On the request of KAMYA5846

Hope you like it.

[Trigger Warning (TW): contains self-harm and readers who are uncomfortable reading about it, please avoid it]

Ishan and Shubman have been living together for the past 6 months. They had gotten into a relationship 2 years ago and had moved in a year and a half later. Both were young and in love and with the support from their ICT family, had moved in together. Their families hadn't fully grasped the concept of either the same gendered love or their live-in situation but were trying to understand their respective kids.

It was another morning in the Kishan-Gill mansion.

"Shubi yaar uth na! Kitna soyega? Abhi kitna sara kaam karne ko hai, uth jaa pleaseeeee," Ishan pleaded to his boyfriend.

Shubman didn't budge at all.

"Shubi please?""Kiss me and I wake up," Shubman demanded sleepily, puckering his lips. 

Ishan smiled and leaned down to kiss the sleeping boy when he got pulled into the latter's arms.

"Gotcha!" Shubman beamed, hugging Ishan tighter to himself.

Ishan glared at Shubman."Unhand me, bad breath!"Shubman grinned and kissed Ishan.

"Get away from me, you smell! Chhee,"Ishan pretended to be disgusted.

"Stop squirming you squirrel," Shubman laughed.

 Ishan slumped back, finally accepting his defeat and smiled lazily. They both continued to silently lay in each other's arms after that.

 Ishan started to fall asleep again, surrounded by his boyfriend."Abhi koi mereko uthane aaya tha, khud ho so rha hai. Uff! Aajkal ke bache," Shubman mock sighed, effectively pulling Ishan out of his light sleep. 

Ishan turned around and pushed his face into Shubman's bicep."Mmfghfgh," he sleepily replied.

"What are you saying," Shubman laughed.

"Mai tujhse bada hun. Ab jaa khana Bana and mereko bed pe serve Kar. Baaki kaam Mai Kar chuka," Ishan ordered and slept again. 

Shubman pouted."This is not fair, baby tu bhi chal na!"

Ishan opened his one eye and kissed Shubman's adorable pout."Pyaar aur jang mei sab jayaz hai meri jaan, ab jaa," Ishan pushed the taller guy out of bed.

Xx

It was noon time and Ishan and Shubman were lazying around their living room. Each had a book in their hands. Shubman suddenly closed his book.

"Ishu."

"Bakk."

"Sun mereko, Ishu."

Ishan sensed something wrong in his partner's voice and closed his book too, paying full attention to the other one.

"Kya hua Shubi?"

"Agar mai mar gya, and hum shadi Kar chuke rahe, toh tu dusri shadi karega?"Ishan frowned.

"Ye kaisa bakwaas sawal hai, Shubi?"

"Bol na! Karega?"

"I...I don't know Shubi!"

"Soch ke bol," Shubman forced.

"Arre nahi yaar! Mai teri d..death ke baare mei sochna bhi nhi chahta, aise faltu question mat pucha kar."