Chapter XII

01/07/23
"I heard Mr. D'Souza is out of town so he won't be coming to take rent." Anaya informed Ishika about the fact that she already knew.
"Correction: He won't be coming to judge us and threaten us." Ishika said mockingly. She continued "by the way, yes I know it. I haven't seen him since a while. Or I should say since I threatened to kill him."
Anaya laughed at her friend's lame courage.

"Stop laughing Ana, I can actually kill a person for you, believe me." She said making the most innocent and serious face.
"Okay then prove it. I want you to kill Nishi Raina. She really gets on my nerves everyday. She works in the same office and keeps complaining and shouting about literally anything and everything." Anaya was whining even after a trivial thought of hers.

"If she is so annoyed with everything in her life, let me help her find comfort. And let me help you find peace." Ishika tried to cheer Anaya up.

"Well... as of now I have to prepare for the upcoming weekend."
"Going on a date with Ayaan?"
Anaya was so shy that she didn't even dared to look at herself. The mere thought of him or his name can do wonders.
Looks like the force of attraction that had the magnitude as same as Hydrogen-Hydrogen force now have the magnitude of electrostatic force.
"No. Not yet" she said with a huff, disappointed and then continued, "there's a small celebration as we have recently completed 200 orders. We have created sofas and tables from the hard plastic and bags and pouches from the soft ones. And now we have received 200 orders in total. Plus, we are being appreciated for our sustainable plans".
"That's great news! Congratulations!"
"Thank you."

"So what are your plans?" Ishika was more excited than Anaya for the celebration night.
"I am thinking that we should keep plastic pen holders as return gifts for everyone."
"I am not talking about these plans miss."
"Then I plan to kill Nishi."
Ishika's phone vibrated as a message popped up, which she read.
"Will she be there on celebration day?"
"Sadly, yes "
"She won't be coming that day "
"Why? And how do you know that?"
"Because I and Parth are invited too. I just got a message from Ayaan. He is calling close friends and family too"
"So how is Nishi related in this?" Anaya looked as confused as a monkey who is being told about how Titanic was drowned.
"Because I am gonna handle that for you girl". Ishika was so proud of herself for her own thought in her own mind.
"And may I receive the pleasure of knowing how?"
"You will know." Ishika said with a wicked smile.
_________________________________________

05/07/23
(On celebration day)
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I Mr. Ayaan Sehgal welcomes you all to the celebration party of 200 orders. And on this special occasion, I have my dad Mr. Viraj Sehgal among us. It is because of him that I had the confidence and ability to start this business. Thanks Dad. I won't bore you with my long speech so I'll cut it short. I want to thank each and every employ of EcoGreen to make it possible for us to reach this level. And I hope to cover such milestones in future.  Thank you. Enjoy the evening. "

Meanwhile Anaya and Ishika were having the starter drinks, Nishi came in walking with an attitude which if measured in length would be of height 1000 km above sea level.

Ishika excused herself and went to Nishi who was near the bar counter.
"Hi. I am Ishika."
"Never saw you before" atleast she should have the basic manners of greeting someone first.
"Because I don't meet people like you" the boss lady replied back.
"What do you mean people like me?" Nishi already was on her heel.
Ishika put a smile on her face and it was definitely not a sweet smile. "I guess you got it. That's the reason you are restless"
"You better be careful who so ever you are"
"I guess you need to be more careful. And take good care of your stomach."
"What do you mean by that?"
Ishika didn't bothered to answer her and went to Anaya.

10:00 pm : Nishi Raina was dead.

Did Anaya actually killed Nishi? How? When? Or Ishika was the culprit? Or there is a third person? Or maybe a fourth one? Stay tuned to know!

Hey readers! Sorry for the delay in chapters. But please cooperate and keep showing your love.