Chapter 29.

Briggs' P.O.V.

I don't even care that I had to get a needle pierced into my cock. I actually might decide to add a new accessory when things quiet down.

Anyway, what I care about right now is making Kelsey fulfill her punishment for the multiple intense crimes she has committed.

She suppressed Agnes' heat. Not only did that cause the two of us pain and suffering, but Riley was also close to going mad. Xave would have been next. Why the fuck would someone do that?!

It is also against wolf law to suppress heat of a ranked member without the approval of council. I'd have to guess that she didn't fucking have approval because I would have had to also agree to it, as Alpha of this pack.

Riley and I are moving through the halls. Kelsey is in her room, she told Riley when he asked. She thinks I am still ill. That's interesting. What is she playing at?

When Riley approaches the door, it opens before he even has a chance to knock. Kelsey throws herself around Riley and seems to be overly excited to see him.

'Oh thank goddess! I'm so glad you came back to me. It's a relief that you finally see that the blood-sucking whore is not who you need. You need a purebred she-wolf of high rank to breed with.' She coos while placing kisses all over Riley but he is trying to remove her.

We both growl at her statement about Agnes and that's when she notices I am also in company.

'Oooooo, Alpha. Do I finally get you, too?' She practically purrs as she releases Riley and walks towards me.

Too bad I am quicker. I swiftly grab Kelsey and restrain her with her hands behind her back.

'There will be no such getting. We are here to collect you to face punishment for the crimes you have committed.' I growl at her with disgust.

'But why?!' She shrieks. 'Everything I did, I did for the betterment of the pack! You can't do this to me.' She yells and thrashes in my grip.

Riley and I both roll our eyes. We walk upstairs to meet our mates. Outside the door, Rich stands with the cuffs I requested.

'Thank you very much, Ricky.' Riley states as he grabs the cuffs and takes Kelsey from me. 'We are going to be unavailable for quite some time. Secure the floor and allow no one to come near until you receive an order from the Alpha or I. Cancel the tournament until further notice.' He tells Rich. We watch him nod and move towards the stairs.

'You are in for a real treat.' He whispers into Kelsey's ear as we enter the room, laughing at her expense.

Oh yeah, she is going to regret her actions.

Agnes' P.O.V.

'Please tell me you are fucking kidding.' I state to the room with great displeasure as Xave and I walk out of the bathroom. I am drying my hair with a towel when I see my mates walk in with Kelsey.

Riley laughs as he pulls one of the arm chairs over to wall by the door and places the she-wolf in it.

'Baby girl, don't worry. She is just here to watch. What better way to start her punishment than by watching you, my gorgeous mate, enjoying yourself with those she tried to covet.' Riley tells me as he came over to me and took me into his embrace.

'The question is: should we gag her or not?' He whispers against my skin as he trails delicious kisses all over my neck and chest.

My eyes snap to him and I say. 'Gag. I don't want her to interfere with our pleasure, baby.' My hands are taking on a mind of their own as they roam around his chiseled physique.