INTRO

Truth be told, Bailey didn't expect that incoming, frightening, anxiety-causing irritation. Not even close to her intellect and misery. To begin with, my inner critics didn't make any sense. Well... at least it at some point got her mind some clarity she urged to get.

Nothing to be said nor clarified by this head torture and nobody knows where it comes from.Being brutalized as a child? The did not even escape within a blink of an eye as heat orbited on gores and bruise of his face. What can be more hazardous than flesh seen minced and vomiting from the skull. And what about about the blood flow escaping the head.

The horror of this flashing images had something common : my father voice ringing stories he told about how he grew up.

"Paxto- Paxton, com-come, right away-way!" an angry voice that belonged to a woman echoed. It got glued her head.

The
"Such a disgrace of a child! Paxton, come here right away. Do you even get a chance to listen? Always busy, lord knows what you have been doing in my house."

haunted the wrong soul.

My goodness! The poor little lady would chant in silence. If birds layed on my chest, containing solace in their voices
When their beaks were convinced to pick stings of pain from my heart what would be more of joy. Her claret pumps could not take any of it.

Despite the heavy load at her teenage stage, she owned a path through her flip flops that took her to an adventure. Unfamiliar to the human species of the ocean's  land. Bailey loves to slide and tap. That is why birds were flattered but the blue skies went navy as this animals clawed on higher cedar branches hidden my the leaves. And pigeons would look down at the depth of the cedar roots.

Even though she owned a tale and tranquility on a silver platter , Bailey Spencer failed to resolve issue and questions that her inner critics would bother her of.

She could at least relay on the comfort brought by yosemite when the darkness commenced. But the sharp ember in between, forced her to sit on the log hoping her imagination will transform that realm into her way of understanding.

At the dark of the night, Bailey's wish list under her pillow became countless day by day. Some papers were under the mattress. Her room had no safer place to hide them. For the ceiling was cealed firmly that no rat would enter nor escape. What a memorising illusion which already created a satisfying playroom including dimensions. But all of the sudden, her happiness lasted for a second or less.

Despite all the beauty of nature, there were promised bad fates?

Vulnerable to that environment was Bailey Spencer who was potriated simple. She played low key till a crimson mask covering stitches was found on her chest.

Days that were meant to be the worst were the devil's fiesta. Times of laughter brought so much fear and flight afterwards. But hopes and dreams are not left behind in this game of life.

The Spencer girl is weird. The school knew the rumor and confirmed it. Her standing posture was awkwardly straight but her walk uniquely of a goddess. But they all pictured it to be of a fly.

Her chest boiled of hot lava, the time she can across her younger sister, Chloe. The little girl threw insults and disrespect as stone.

Some how that's how they bonded. Quite strange right?

Tragetic reality was nothing compared to the adventurous realm she fell into.

Bailey Spencer glittered, she became that monarch in that never dying beauty. The regular citizens of the Devron's kingdom were died within a glare but the ones on the smaller thrones understood her worth in their land.