ETHAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY (PART 2)

- as I learn to trust again

Ethan's POV

Ethan: Two shots of vodka please.

Bartender: Sure.

Bartender hands me two shots of vodka. I go to the storeroom where no one's looking. I open the drug and put it in Malcolm's drink, I mix it with my arm so that it dissolves. I walk about of the room and went to Malcolm.

Malcolm: Hey!!

Ethan: Hi! Here's the shot.

Malcolm: Thank you.

Malcolm takes the shot.

Malcolm: Before we drink, I just wanna say, you are the best people I've ever met in my entire life. Ethan, you are an amazing friend, and you were there for me through thick and thin. You were my stronghold on the days I was feeling extremely week, you know...my mother's passing just emotionally drained me, and you were there. I just want to say thank you, Ethan.

Ethan: Aw, man. You don't need to...

Malcolm: No, honestly speaking...about the Delilah issue, I have to accept that life moves on, and I cannot dictate who you should and shouldn't be with, so...I did some really deep thinking, and I decided to delete the video, because everyone makes mistakes.

Ethan: U-uhm...thanks dude, I- really appreciate it.

Malcolm: cheers to friendship.

Ethan: Cheers.

I take my shot, and he takes his. A part of me is feeling a little bit of regret, after hearing what he just said, but also, that cannot compensate with wat he has done, he has crossed the boundaries or taking that video! I know, I may have been wrong by dating Delilah, but he must also understand that in life, everyone MUST move on!

Hours later, Malcolm starts getting very high, as the music plays louder, his dancing and shouting got even louder, this is my cue to call the girls and take him upstairs.

I call Delilah and tell her that he's high, she replies and says "Okay, I'll be upstairs with the other girls."

One girl approaches Malcolm and dances with him. The dance started getting more sexual, so the girl pulled Malcolm up the stairs. I followed them as they went up to the room.

They enter the bedroom, and I see Delilah standing outside the door.

Delilah: The girls are still undressing, give them a few minutes then they'll send all the pictures and videos we need.

Ethan: Okay. They should be quick, I want to get this over and done with.

Delilah: Don't worry, they can handle this.

A few minutes later I get a text from one of the girls, it is various pictures and videos of 5 girls Inappropriately touching Malcolm, also pics of Malcolm's private parts.

Ethan: Disgusting!

Delilah (smirks): THIS IS AMAZING!

Ethan: I shouldn't have seen that!

Delilah: Ugh, calm down, don't act like you don't have the thing he has.

Ethan: So what now?

Delilah: I'll just edit some stuff, then...post it as an unknown person online.

Ethan: Oh, Uhm....okay.

Delilah: Are you good?

Ethan: Yeah, just....do what you got to do, and make sure we don't get caught.

Delilah: Don't worry.

Ethan: I need another drink.

I walk downstairs to get another drink, I'm getting really dizzy! My mind is spinning around, I don't know weather It was the right decision to retaliate in such a away against Malcolm, if he finds out I was apart of this, our friendship will end!

As I drink more shots at my sitting area, William and Timothy approach me.

William: HEYY!!!

Timothy: WHAT UP!!

Ethan: Hi.

Timothy: What's with the serious face man?

Ethan: Nothing I'm...just thinking.

Timothy: Bro! Stop stressing! It's your birthday!! Have some fun for once!

William: Yeah man, by the way, your pool is dope!

Ethan: Thanks...glad you guys are enjoying the party.

Timothy: By the way... where's Malcolm? Haven't seen him in hours.

Ethan: Uh...I don't know man, I've been busy with other people.

William: Shouldn't we be worried?

We all pause, then immediately after looking into each other's eyes we all say, "NAH!"

William: Malcolm is 16...we don't need to watch him anyway.

Timothy: Yeah.

*WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Time - 01:54 am
I'm getting a little bit drunk. Party is over, and I'm in my room with Delilah.

Ethan: I'm so tired!

Delilah: Yeah, same....I need some rest after such a hectic party.

Ethan: Yeah....by the way, did you edit the pics yet?

Delilah: Babe, it's 1am, so it's too early. Maybe I'll do it when we wake up.

Ethan: Alright. Goodnight then my love.

Delilah: Goodnight.

As she's about to walk out of my room, I call her back in to ask her:

Ethan: Aren't you going to sleep with me?

Delilah: What a question. I'll just sleep next door.

Ethan: But I'll miss you!

Delilah: I'm just in the other room!

Ethan: Still!

Delilah: Ugh fine, but I need to change.

Ethan: Oh, so?

Delilah: So I'll need some privacy!

Ethan: You can do it here, don't worry, I'm not watching.

Delilah: I don't trust you!

Ethan: Ouch! (Chuckles)

Delilah:  It's the truth! Fine...cover your eyes, I'll be changing.

Ethan: Delilah?

Delilah: Yea?

Ethan: Let me help you out.

Slightly pauses. Delilah comes closer to me, I could feel the heat of my body rising from her being so near to me.

I help her undress, from her shirt, to her skirt...and on...and on...and on.

She initiates the kiss on my lips...and so, we kissed, and kissed...I kiss her jaw, I kiss her neck multiple times. I squeeze her to my body more tighter as she groans. She pushes me to the bed, and continues kissing me, she whispers to my ear "Unclip my bra." Then I slowly lifted up my hands from her waist to her bra and unclipped it. I throw it to the side of the bed. She takes my shirt of, and unzips my pants. We continue to undress until we had nothing on, and went even further...