The Day After that Night

WARNING: Sex and Mature Content

Roxy stared blankly at the faucet, observing each water drop as it hit the bucket. Although she had intended to take a shower to prepare for her morning class, the events of last night left her frozen in contemplation: 

She clearly remembered how it felt when his lips met hers. Lost in the sensation back then, she could still clearly feel how his kiss intensified as he brushed his tongue against hers.

As he gently guided her into her seat, his right hand skillfully adjusted the recliner while his attention shifted to her chest. 

His gaze locked onto hers, seeking reassurance as he asked her, 

"Is this okay, Roxy?"

She nodded, and he kissed her again, but this time the kiss was so intense that she nearly ran out of breath. The taste of mint mixed with a hint of alcohol lingered on her lips as his right hand sensually explored her legs upwards. 

He paused, gazing at her, waiting for her signal to proceed. As she nodded, he felt his fingers touch the thin fabric of her underwear, eliciting a soft moan from her. 

"Lipat tayo sa likod?" Archie asked her. 

"Roxanne Fatima!!!" Ria exclaimed, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Anong oras? May klase ka pa! Ano bang ginagawa mo diyan, nagdaday-dreaming?" 

Roxy pursed her lips, feeling guilty, but the truth was she wasn't daydreaming. She was recalling the night she spent in Archimedes Aguerro's car. 

"Oo na, eto na!" She grabbed their water dipper and splashed water on herself. 

She paused again, contemplating how she could face Archie after that night.

------------------------------------------------------------

Archie stood before the mirror, meticulously applying pomade to his hair and styling it. While fixing his hair, memories flooded back of the moment when Roxy grabbed onto his hair as he kissed her from her neck down to her chest: 

With a slight tremble, he pulled down the zipper of her dress, revealing her strapless bra. Eagerly, he tugged it down without completely removing it, playfully indulging in sucking on her left breast. 

He could still hear her soft moans as he carefully inserted her one of his fingers. 

"Archie, please - sige pa, please," she urged, tugging at his hair with her left hand, while her right hand guided him. 

She unbuttoned his polo shirt one by one, planting kisses on his neck and chest. Simultaneously, he removed her underwear, recalling how the fabric glided down from her thighs to her feet. 

As he unzipped his pants, he hesitated to continue, fearing she might regret it tomorrow. However, she unexpectedly helped him unzip. 

Looking at her, her big eyes conveyed a desire for more.

He reached for his wallet, pulling out a condom. Slowly pressing himself inside her, she released another moan. 

And then it hit him - it was her first time. 

"Kuya, what's taking so long ba?" Z asked, opening the door. 

"Z, ano ba?!" Archie exclaimed, reacting as if he had been caught in the act. "Can you just knock first?" 

"Why? I'm just checking kasi anong oras na, right?" Z replied irritably.