I'm Here

Notes: This chapter is my possible theory of RoxChie's storyline after the teaser of next week episodes. 🤔🤭

Warning: Teenage pregnancy

Seated on the edge of her bed, Roxy gazed into space, contemplating her uncertain future. How many days had it been since her intimate encounter with Archie? Was it 2 or 3 weeks?

Looking at the calendar again, she found it had been exactly 7 days since she missed her period, something she had never experienced before.

"Putang ina!" she exclaimed, burying her face in the pillow and letting out a scream.

Her chest tightened, heart racing, gripped by fear at the potential consequences of her vulnerability.

After staying up all night searching online for answers, she pulled up Google for another round:

- "Pregnancy symptoms"

- "Pwede ba mabuntis kahit hindi pinutok sa loob?"

- "How to know if pregnant 1 week delay"

The search results heightened her anxiety. Biting her nails, she struggled to gather her thoughts.

She considered asking her sister, a nurse but she quickly dismissed the idea. "Si Ate kaya? Pucha, kakalbuhin ako nun."

Besides, the idea of facing potential hair loss and witnessing her sister's disappointment was too much to bear.

Thinking about Sky, she hesitated—she'd been through a lot after the prom incident, and she didn't want to add to her troubles.

She smirked as Tim's image crossed her mind. "Nagsasaya pa yun, pagkatapos ng hard launch nila nung Poch na yun."

Then she finally considered calling Archie, the guy she believed had landed her in this mess.

Opening her Messenger, she unblocked him, but hesitated before sending a message.

"What now? Ano ng gagawin natin."

She recalled his cold questions after taking her virginity, the douchey image of him zipping his pants. She also dwelled on the unexpected prom invitation that she interpreted negatively.

"Bakit may papromposal siya, ano yun naawa siya sakin? or gusto ba makaisa ulit?" she thought to herself.

Taking a deep breath, she realized she was on her own for now. Grabbing her wallet, she left her room and headed to the pharmacy.

———————————————————

Archie lay on his bed, his gaze fixed on the ceiling. Fatigue weighed him down, rendering him motionless. Both physically and mentally drained by the ongoing family struggles.

Her sister, Z is in the hospital, from a recent mental breakdown and a possible drug overdose.

Despite reassurances from doctors about her recovery, Archie, grappling with his own struggles as an addict, bears the weight of guilt.

Her mother persists in avoiding proper help for Z, desperately clinging to the facade of a supposed family image.

"Bullshit, bullshit," he muttered to himself, fighting back tears.

Memories of his dad resurfaced, recalling the sting on his cheeks from a childhood cry he couldn't quite recall.

His father, slamming a hand over his face, had imparted the harsh belief: