Anything 4 U

In Summer vacation, Roxy stepped out of the tricycle struggling with a large eco bag almost her size, and there were two more big plastic bags inside the vehicle.

Fresh from Divisoria, she had just met with a supplier to acquire new items for her live selling tonight.

"Kuya teka lang ah, meron pa sa loob." Roxy told the tricycle driver while adjusting the eco bag.

"Yo, Roxy!" Archie exclaimed, he's running toward her with Poch and Gino.

Roxy glared at them, still remembering what he did to her from yesterday.

"That looks heavy; let me help you out." Archie offered, while trying to grab the eco bag, but Roxy pulled away.

"Kaya ko na." she replied coldly.

"Roxy, let us help, c'mon Poch" Gino insisted as he tap Poch's shoulder to moved the other plastic bag from the tricycle.

"Ako nang gigil ako sa inyong tatlo, pag umpugin ko kaya kayo." Roxy angrily warned them, causing the three to step back.

"Roxanne, sorry na kagabi please." Archie pleaded.

Archie had promised to drive her to Divisoria to assist with the items, but he and his friends ended up getting heavily drunk at Gino's condo for some reason. She recalled the drunk call Archie made last night:

"Roxy, Rox-anne Cristowbal! I like you so much!" Archie said to her over the phone.

"You're so small, like super liit mo. I just wish I can just keep you inside my pocket."

"Gosh, you're sooo pretty! But your prettier without your clothes on."

"I thought hubadera proof yung tinda mo, bakit parang hindi naman. Ha ha!"

"Pag naging asawa na kita, I'll make you happy. I promise."

Roxy blushed as she remembered all the things he mentioned last night. Still angry, she glared at him and hit his arm.

"Aww, Roxy!" he exclaimed.

"Hoy ikaw! talkshit ka na nga ang manyak manyak mo pa kagabi." she said, pointing her index finger at him.

"Saka malay ko ba kung alak lang talaga tinira niyo.

"Uy, I swear Roxy we're clean. Alcohol lang, promise! Diba, guys?" Archie assured, looking at Gino and Poch for support.

"Oo nga Roxy, talk to him na. Wala siyang kasalanan swear!" Poch chimed in, defending Archie.

"Yup,yup." Gino nodded. "We were just three innocent, drunk heads last night."

"Naghanap ka pa ng back up mo ah? Oh ayan!" Roxy's eyes hardened as she hurled the eco bag with all her strength at Archie. "Buhatin niyo yang lahat, bayaran niyo na din yung tricycle."

Roxy walked away as the three of them hastily grabbed all the packages from the tricycle. Gino handed a 500 peso bill to the driver.

"Guys, come on, you told me you're going to help me out," Archie said as he lifted the eco bag.

"Dude, we are trying. Chill ka lang," Poch said as they followed Roxy.

Roxy hurriedly walked ahead, with the three guys following her, each burdened by an enormous bag. Notably, Archie carried the largest package.

"Hey, Roxanne!" Archie called out, catching his breath. "Please talk to me, hey!"

Roxy suddenly stopped and faced them, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow. She looked so small while standing in front of Archie and his friends.