Chapter 3

[] characters go to there right owners , also if you want you can Liston to one of my favorite songs []

(Country) the stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. While doing so, he noticed his underwear is gone.
"Damn it, not again .." ( country) whispered. He then sighed and ask himself 'no underwear and cloths..... Guess I'll just go with a towel ..'
________________________________________
*when (country) was taking a shower*
Americas pov.
For some reason that guy was... Cute?... Why am I thinking this I'm with England... I shouldn't be thinking about this.. It's not my fault he's so cute... Maybe if I can just see him, a little bit nude ? What if I like it... Ok I'll just tell the guys I have to go take a leak, yea!
"Hey , guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom ." I said I heard faint 'ok's as I went out of the kitchen.
Where was he again?... Ah! The bathroom, he had to take a shower. I then sneaked my self into the hall.
'Here goes nothin...'
I then slowly opened the bathroom. His cloths were hanging on the counter. I took them, so when he leaves the bathroom he'll just be wearing a towel or nothing.
I then slowly left the bathroom and waited at the table for him to come out. I heard the shower head go off and a small shuffle in the bathroom. Then I saw his body.

It's thin, but still strong, and beautiful.
It was so cute, he was blushing too. He ran down the hall way to his room. I then turned around and saw the guys blushing.
"Why ya'll blushing ?" I asked. Scotland answered
"That boy doesn't come out of ye restroom wi'out cloths."He then looked at me and went into the kitchen with Northern Ireland and wales following.
England then sat beside me and asked
"So how are my brothers?"I looked to him happily, and then answered
" um Scotland's weird. Wales is loud and to happy. N.Ireland is... Well.... N.Ireland . (Country) is really nice though ..." I slightly blushed when I thought about him .
"Yea , yea he is~"
I was surprised at England's answer. He isn't this happy, well more like pleasured, as much when he talks about his other brothers... I guess (country)s just special...
____________________________________________
England's pov.
"Yea , yea he is~"
I answered America, in a pleasurable way. I mean that's how he makes me feel... I really shouldn't be feeling this we about my little brother, but I can't not.... He's just so loving, sweet, and cute~. I also really liked how he looked half nude.... It made my heart flutter kind of.... I should go check on him, see what he's doing.
" I'm going to go check on (country)."
"Can I co-"
"No."
I answered America instantly. I don't know why, but I want to be with him alone.... Whatever I'm going.
I stood up and walked to his bedroom about to nock when I heard
"Why won't you fit in !"
Wh-what ! I then put my ear on the door.
"Come on ! Fit in !!"
I was blushing so much... I then turned around only to be cornered by America .
"Why was he making those noises ?"America asked with the same blush as me.
"Oh , finally ..."
"I-I don't know...."
_______________________________
Your pov.
"Come on fit in !!"
I yell, my foot wouldn't fit in my favorite pare of socks! There already almost all the way in! I can't take them out now!
"Come on! Fit in!!"
Grr! My stupid foot got bigger! But finally the sock rolled over my foot...
"Oh, finallyw..."I then walked over to the door to open it with England and America falling in.
"What are you two doing ?"
_______________________________
I'm sorry I haven't updated lately , I've been doing a lot of things lately .... But I hope you enjoy this story so far ! Bye !!